STO: 35

Xiao Zhan clicked his tongue, he rolled his eyes and grabbed Yibo on the collar of his clothes, and pulled him inside with the luggage. Then he banged the door close behind them.

The pheromones had slowly engulfed the room. Yibo grabbed Xiao Zhan's legs and pulled him up, making him encircle his legs on his torso. Then lean his back on the wall.

Their make-out went steamy, lips sucking each other, tongue entangling together, and their hands pulling each other to a deeper kiss. Between the kiss, moans escaped their mouths.

Yibo purposely rubbed his torso on Xiao Zhan's torso. The warmth of their bodies pressing together had made the atmosphere more erotic.

'Shit! I'm getting swept away. His pheromones had gone wild,' YIbo thought as his reasoning is becoming thin and close to losing it. Xiao Zhan on the other hand has already swallowed by his instincts, he can smell the faint scent of Yibo's pheromones from his sensitive sense of smell because of his heat.

Yibo's hands let go of his legs, he pressed him on the wall to support his body while his hand removed his shirt and Xiao Zhan's shirt, then brought back his hands in supporting Xiao Zhan's body.

His lips crawled down, leaving Xiao Zhan's mouth gaped open. He licked and pecked on his way down to his collarbones, licking the lines erotically.

Xiao Zhan shivered just by getting licked and his lower half is twitching, begging for him. His backside is already wet, damping his undergarments.

"Shit!... Bo!" he called out as he tightened his hug on Yibo's neck.

Yibo pulled away for a second, putting Xiao Zhan down. He unbuckled his belt and pull down his pants, revealing his hardness.

"Lick me," He commanded Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan looked down at his exposed manhood, his mouth watered. Blinded by his desire, he knelt, facing Yibo's hardness. His hands made it's way on his dick, grabbing him with both his hands. He looked up at him, making Yibo shiver. The sight of Xiao Zhan kneeling, holding his dick, and looking up at him like a dog in heat is enough to make his whole body want to ravish him until he begs.

Then he rests his hand on Xiao Zhan's hair, caressing them, "Take your time..." he mumbled as he watches Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan then closed his eyes as he opens his mouth to gobble the tip. At Yibo's viewpoint, Xiao Zhan is dazzling while his mouth opens, slowly putting his dick on his mouth.

"Ngn~" Yibo was taken aback at how warmth Xiao Zhan's mouth is, his head threw back. His hands slightly tugged on Xiao Zhan's hair at the pleasure. While Xiao Zhan is on his knees enjoying his snack.

He slowly put his dick inside his mouth, his tongue worked wonders inside, playfully swirling them to tease Yibo. But Yibo, being in his impatient state, grabbed Xiao Zhan's head and unexpectedly pulled him, making him reach his throat. Xiao Zhan gagged and immediately pushed away his head as he cough and catch his breath.

Yibo then immediately knelt, "I-I'm sorry! Are you okay?" he asked worriedly as he cupped his cheeks.

Xiao Zhan immediately regains his strength, he smiled at him as if nothing happened. He turned around, making Yibo face his butt, "I'm fine but this isn't," he teased and pointed at his damp hole.

Yibo gulped as he stares at his plump butt cheeks, his dick twitched. He clicked his tongue, there's no way he will prioritize his reasoning if the meal is already in front of him.

He grabbed his butt cheeks and spread them wide, showing his twitching hole. He smirked before pressing his lips on it. Xiao Zhan's mouth immediately gaped open upon feeling his lips and tongue work on his dampness. Lapping sounds are heard, as Yibo is making out with Xiao Zhan's other mouth. He inserted his tongue, swirling and licking the entrance.