STO: 44

Yibo was surprised when Xiao Zhan suddenly pressed his lips on his, but he immediately regained himself. He grabbed Xiao Zhan's waist to deepen the kiss while their crotches are rubbing with each other.

The room was filled with the lapping and smacking sounds of their lips, and pheromones are filling the small room, affecting Yibo. Gladly, there's no one roaming around the hallway that time, it's great timing for their quicky.

As their kiss deepen, Xiao Zhan's hand landed on Yibo's crotch. There's no time for waiting, he unbuttoned his trousers and it slid down easily, leaving his underwear on. He can feel Yibo's length in his hands, stroking it above his underwear.

"N-no--" Yibo retorted, he's worried that he might wet his underwear and he won't have a spare.

Xiao Zhan clicked his tongue, he's getting impatient. He bit Yibo's lower lip as he swiftly removes his underwear, exposing Yibo's cock. Xiao Zhan's mouth watered at the feeling of a warm sword down there, it was hard just like he wanted it to be. He grinned happily as he rubbed him, making Yibo flinch.

"Are we really doing it here?" Yibo asked between the kiss. He's worried about Xiao Zhan's well-being, if they do it there it would be hard for Xiao Zhan.

"There's no choice!" Xiao Zhan growled and let go of Yibo's lips and about to kneel, the cock in his hands is tempting.

Yibo sighed, he pushed Xiao Zhan away for a second and remove his trousers properly and fold it with his underwear. "You remove yours too. If we do it here, we better not wrinkle our clothes," he uttered and removed Xiao Zhan's clothes for him.

Xiao Zhan watches him with his mouth gaped open, his eyes are droopy, he's breathing heavily and his knees are weak.

When Yibo finally removed his clothes, his eyes went wide at the fair skin of his beloved in front of him, by the looks of it, he just wants to mess it all up and taint it with patches of bite marks and hickeys. He gulped as he suppresses himself and gives up on his fantasies. 'Focus Yibo, focus,' he told himself inside his head.

Xiao Zhan's knees gave out, seeing Yibo staring at his naked body is arousing him even more. Yibo immediately came to his rescue and grabbed him by the waist. Yibo's skin is so warm that he wants to be embraced by it so much.

"Sit there for a while, I'll fold your clothes," Yibo uttered as he left Xiao Zhan on a chair. He went to fold his clothes neatly. As he was folding, he felt a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, he jolted. He can feel Xiao Zhan's thing on his thighs, rubbing on him.

"Faster, I want you inside me," Xiao Zhan mumbled seductively right beside his ear, then his hands crawled down to Yibo's exposed shaft, fondling on them. Yibo flinched and bit his lip, the warmth of Xiao Zhan's fingers is making his arousal meter reach his limit.

After finally folding it clean, he grabbed Xiao Zhan's arms and immediately faced him.

"Now face the wall and lift your ass up," he whispered into his ear with his husky voice, then he licked his lobes. Xiao Zhan's body trembled in excitement. He smirked and faced the wall as Yibo said, then lift his ass for him.

Yibo watches him full of lust, the pheromones are getting thicker by the minute.

As the ass was served in front of him, he shoves two fingers on his hole. Xiao Zhan's eyes rolled at the back of his head, his body arched. "Hng!" he moaned in surprise.

"Wow, it's already this wet," Yibo complimented and kneeled to face his hole. Xiao Zhan jolted when he felt a warm breath fanned his exposed hole. He looks back and saw Yibo on his knees, watching his twitching hole.

"N-no! just fuck m--" he was about to retort but it's too late, Yibo's tongue just suddenly entered his manpussy, twirling and turning his tongue inside with his fingers curling and purposely hitting his sensitive part.

"Ahh!" Xiao Zhan screamed in pleasure, Yibo is making him crazy, "S-stop teasing me---uhmp!" he begs as he tried to push away Yibo's head.

But Yibo is persistent, despite Xiao Zhan pushing his face away he didn't stop.

He pulled away for a second, "But it's so wet and it's sucking my tongue and finger well," he smirked then went back to devouring his meal. Xiao Zhan's cheeks flushed, Yibo is just making it worse, any second he might cum because of his dirty talk.

When he's finally made a mess of him, he pulled away. He grabbed his hips as he stood.

"Are we really doing it? I don't have condoms with me," Yibo asked worriedly.

"Tsk! noisy!" Xiao Zhan gritted his teeth and pushed Yibo on the chair. He immediately went on his lap and positioned himself. His head threw back when he felt the tip on his crevice.

Yibo winced, despite retorting a while ago he really wants to feel his hot insides. Yibo clicked his tongue, Xiao Zhan is taking too long. He swiftly grabbed his hips and pulled him down.

Xiao Zhan's mouth went wide open, his eyes went wide and his body spasmed. precum came leaking out.

"I'm on my limit, I don't think I can be gentle," Yibo whispered into his ear before grabbing on his hips tightly. Xiao Zhan was not able to answer when Yibo suddenly thrust his hips up while pulling Xiao Zhan down, meeting every thrust. Xiao Zhan's eyes rolled at the back of his head, he wrapped his arms around Yibo's neck and hugged him tightly.

The pleasure is making his head light, Yibo is moving monstrously that his body couldn't do anything but moan and feel the pleasure.

Tears started building up his eyes, drool is spilling out of his mouth and his body trembled every time it hits deep inside him. Just as Yibo said, Yibo didn't become gentle, his thrust is rough and deep but he loves it that way.

"Oh shit! Bo, I'm c-coming!" Xiao Zhan screamed, his insides are twitching tremendously, ready to release.

Yibo on the other hand keeps thrusting, he'd been hitting the opening of Xiao Zhan's womb repeatedly that Xiao Zhan is going to go crazy.

Just then, he felt Xiao Zhan tighten around him, it's the cue. "Shit! don't tighten all of a sudden, I might cum!" Yibo exclaimed as he gritted his teeth. The semen is ready to get out of his cock. He was about to pull away from Xiao Zhan when Xiao Zhan hugged him tightly.

Unable to let go, he accidentally spews inside him. They both came together.

Xiao Zhan giggled and smiled widely as if his body happily accepted the warm liquid that is filling him up. His heat had calmed down, he collapsed on top of Yibo while they both catch their breath.

As they both rest and catch their breath, "Let's welcome Mr. Xiao Zhan to give his message," they heard the emcee call Xiao Zhan's name.

They both jolted in surprise upon hearing it. "Fcuk! We got caught up that we forgot you're going to the stage," Yibo immediately stood and made Xiao Zhan sit. He grabbed his clothes and swiftly dress him. They didn't even bother their previous situation and dress without cleaning.

Xiao Zhan immediately moved fast. Not long after they were finished fixing themselves. But Yibo noticed something, Xiao Zhan's scent is mixed with his and Xiao Zhan's pheromones. He grabbed a small bottle from his pocket and sprayed it on them. "I hope this will hide these scents," he uttered and sprayed thoroughly.

"There let's go. Everyone is probably waiting for you," Yibo offered his hand with a smile.

Xiao Zhan smile at the corner of his mouth as he grabs his hand, then they both leave the room giggling with each other.

---

A/N: Now drink thirsty hoes HAHAHA 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)🎵(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜