STO: 32

"It's already a month, son. Is everything okay? You're not going back to the US?" Kevin asked Zhuocheng on a phone call.

He decided to tell his father the situation they are in. The relationship of two omegas and an alpha living together in one roof and creating a family is out of the norm for everybody.

'So what? I love them both and I'm not going to choose nor let Haikuan or Zanjin choose between us,' is what he said inside his head. His resolution in living in a house in that kind of relationship is final.

The three are sitting at the dining table, the phone is on a loudspeaker so everyone can hear.

Zhuocheng gathered all his courage, he caresses his baby bump that is already in its month state. The two are nervous as he is.

Haikuan gulped, his body is stiff in nervousness, while Zanjin is being fidgetily worried about what will he tell Zhuocheng's father.

"Dad, I have something to tell you..." he uttered.

"What is it, son?" Kevin said in the other line, with his fatherly tone.

Zhuocheng made a long paused and looked at the two with his nervous eyes. Haikuan and Zanjin smiled full of encouragement and assurance that everything's will be alright and they're always there for him.

He smiled back at them, feeling the comfort from their warm hands that are holding his hand.

"Son?" Kevin suddenly asked, he thought that Zhuocheng had cut the call, but when he looked at his phone, he's still on the line. "Son, are you still there?" he asked once again.

"O-Oh.. yes dad," he answered, he gulped before opening his mouth, internally praying that his dad will understand their situation. 'Baby, help mommy build more courage,' he talked to his unborn child.

"U-uhm Dad..." he paused, "I know this is sudden and everything just came unexpectedly..." he mumbled but enough for Kevin to hear.

"Are you okay, son? If you have any problem, you can always tell me. You're my only family now, so don't hesitate to tell, dad. hm?" Kevin said softly.

Zhuocheng lowered his head as he exhaled, the two clench on his hand, giving him support. He smiled widely at them, "Dad, I'm pregnant..." he uttered then shut his eyes tight, waiting for a big blow of his father's anger.

"..." There's a long pause from the other line. Then they heard a sniffling sound. They looked at each other then looked at the phone. It was from the phone call.

"Dad?" Zhuocheng called out.

"Oh, sorry son. I'm just happy," he said, there's obviously a hint of happiness in his tone.

Zhuocheng smiled faintly, the first baggage in his heart has been lifted, there's still three left.

"So who's the father?" Kevin asked.

The three's heart suddenly beat loudly, the suspense and nervousness are welling up inside them.

"Dad, the thing is..." he paused. "I would like to go home and let you meet them, is that okay? Until then, please prepare your heart," he uttered.

Kevin chuckled, "My heart is not that weak you know. I'm still strong as ever," he said cheerfully.

"Then, I'll be waiting, son. But how about master Yanhao? Won't he notice?" he asked.

Zhuocheng smiled and looked at the two, "It's fine now, dad," he confidently said. Since they were bound to Haikuan for the rest of their lives, Haikuan won't hide anything from them and in return, they do the same.