STO: 53

It's Saturday and it's Yibo's most awaited day off. He and his colleagues decided to go shopping together. They were passing by stores while talking.

"Bro, let's sit there for a while!" Lay uttered, pointing at the bench in the middle of the hallway.

"Right, I'll buy us a drink as well, carry my things for me," Jackson Wang uttered and shove his things to Lay Zhang, then leave him struggling.

"H-hey! Wait, your things are going to fall!" As Lay tried holding his almost falling things. Yibo laughed and grabbed the others.

"He buys a lot, how can he hold them all at once?" Lay sighed as they went to the bench. They put down their things as they sighed in relief, they've been rounding the mall for almost two hours.

"Well, we just got our pay," Yibo shrugged.

"Right, anyway--" Lay was cut off when a scream of a kid interrupted them.

"Uncle! Uncle!"

Both looked in its direction. Yibo's eyes went wide, it was Xiang Xiang, and running after him is his butler.

"Young master!" He called to the kid, obviously getting tired since he's gasping for air.

"Oh, be careful!" Yibo exclaimed with a smile. The kid tripped between his legs.

"Uncle caught me!" Xiang Xiang giggled and hugged his waist with his little arms.

"Young master, please d-don't run like that... y-you might trip..." Justine gasped for air as he put his hands on his knees to support his body.

Yibo laughed, "Fancy seeing you here, little one," he ruffled Xiang Xiang's hair. Then turn his head to Justine, "Please have a seat, you must be tired," he chuckled as he offered a space for him.

"Oh, I'm okay. Mr. Yibo," he answered as he exhaled a deep breath before standing up.

"What a coincidence that we met here," Yibo smiled wide.

"You're nephew?" Lay asked, he notice the kid called him uncle earlier.

Yibo shook his head, "No, new friends of my nephews," he chuckled.

"Oh, he's attached to you," Lay tilted his head.

"Quite," He laughed.

"Kids loves you huh, wish I was too," Lay pouted.

Yibo just laughed at him. "Get married already, at least your kids will love you," he remarked.

"Mean!" Lay sulked. Just then, Jackson arrived with drinks in his hands.

"Oh, who might this kid be?" Jackson asked when he notices the kid that's hugging Yibo.

"Xiang Xiang!" Xiang Xiang introduced.

"Oh, cutie," Jackson chuckled and slightly pinched his cheeks. "Your nephew?" He asked.

"Ah, no. Friend of my nephews. Met him last week," He said patted his head. "By the way, what are you doing here at the mall?" Yibo asked the kid. The kid looked up and flashed a wide smile, "Play!" he giggled.

"The boss was supposed to be with him today, but he had urgent work and felt pity for his son to suddenly cancel his plans," Justine stated.

"Oh, that's sad," Jackson remarked.

"So he instructed me to shop with him and told me to let him buy whatever he wants," he scratches his head. "And...Uhm..." he was fidgety. He was holding a paper and looking around as if looking for something.