STO: 29

It's been a month, Haikuan is busy putting all the pieces of evidence they've collected so far. Every day, Robert would send recordings and footage of the room, but the room is not well lit that it's hard to see the face of the culprit, and the recordings are like sex tapes that most of its content are moans, groans, and lewd sounds. Even though that's the case, there's still evidence that was able to extract from it.

"The two talk about the upcoming gathering for the commemoration of a certain brother of the culprit and his sister-in-law who he killed in disguise of a car accident, huh," Haikuan read the report he was able to gather from all the hellish sex tapes they got.

"It was put on a drink of their driver that causes him to get into heat accidentally. Because of the heat, the driver lose control and caused an accident with the death of four people in the scene," he added as he continued scanning the report, he even scanned the screenshots of different angles of the culprit but it was all blurred.

"So it's a murder and manufacturing of illegal drugs," he mumbled. "This case is kind of familiar," he said to himself as he tries to remember where he heard it. Then he immediately jolted when he remembered, it was the case Xiao Zhan had entrusted him to look after. He was too focused on the case Robert gave him that he almost forget about that.

He immediately looks for that case and compared the two documents. It's matching at all angles. His mouth gaped open, he was able to narrow down the pieces of evidence and came to a conclusion.

"Xiao ZhiXiang, Xiao Chengli, and Wang LiCheng" he mumbled, "the husband of Wang Licheng noticed an abnormal behavior coming from Wang Licheng before they depart from the house, but before that, he was called in the living room according to Zhuocheng," he added.

"Hm, So there's a possibility that he was made to drink liquid with the heat inducer in it. So who's behind it?" he talked to himself.

"The culprit also said, the one he killed is his brother, so if the Xiao ZhiXiang is his brother and Xiao Chengli is his sister-in-law..." His face lightened, he jumped when he finally figured it out. He immediately looked over Xiao ZhiXiang's personal information.

His eyes went wide, he grabbed his phone and immediately emailed Robert to call him if he's free. Not long after sending an email, Robert immediately called him.

He picked up the call, "Chief!" he uttered excitedly.

"Yes? I guess you finally knew who was behind all this?" Robert asked.

"I found the case that is befitting to the culprit's murderous intent, it was the car accident that was cased close without further investigation," he started.

"Hm.." he answered as a response.

"The culprit also revealed from the recordings is that the same inducer that is illegally distributed nowadays were the same inducer that was made to make the driver of the car accident drink. It was in its first pace that its effect didn't show when they were still at home, but it probably gradually took effect inside the car while they were on their way to their destination, causing them to lose control," he continued.

"The other evidence I found is that the culprit said that his brother is the one he killed together with his sister-in-law and the driver. Narrowing it down, Xiao ZhiXiang was the one who was killed, making him the brother of the culprit. I tried finding Xiao Zhixiang's family relationships and it was not stated in any site, probably because he's a mafia that information about him is hidden to the public," he stated. 'Now that I remembered, Yibo's boss is the son of the deceased. I could ask him about their family. But I can't tell them that I found pieces of evidence or they might do something rashly that will cause a fault to the investigation. But I'm glad they relied on me about it, I can use their testimonies as evidence in solving the case,' he thought.