Chapter 2

When I woke up, I got out of bed excitedly and hurried downstairs for breakfast. I ate my food quickly, much to my family's amusement, and ran back upstairs to go over my lines another time. I went over them as long as possible, before having my sister drive me to the auditions, since mum and dad were at work.

The building where they held the auditions is huge. I felt a little nervous, there must be a lot of people auditioning for Jackson Montague and the other characters.

"You nervous?" she asked me

"A little bit."

"Don't be. (Y/N) you are going to get this part, I'm sure of it!"

"Are you 100% sure?"

"Yes. Now go inside, being late won't help you." She said as she pushed me in the direction of the entrance.

I walked into the building to see many, many kids. I found a chair, next to a redheaded boy. I decided to sit down next to him.

"Hello, I'm Rupert, what's your name?" The boy asked me as I sat down.

"I'm (Y/N) (L/N), nice to meet you. What part are you auditioning for?"

"Ron Weasley. You?"

"Jackson Montague."

As we waited for our names to be called, we talked about football and other sports. Rupert is very nice. I hope we both get the parts we want. Soon enough, my name was called.

"(Y/N) (L/N) we are ready for you!" someone called out.

"Well, I got to go but I hope you get the part Rupert."

"Good luck! You'll be great!" he said as he gave me a thumbs up.

I walked into the room and saw a bunch of people. Maybe like 10 or 12 of them. They all looked nice, but I was still nervous.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N) (L/N) nice to meet you." I said to who I'm assuming was the director of the movie. He was in the middle of the table, with a notepad.

"Hello, I'm the director Chris Columbus. Nice to meet you, so whenever you are ready just start your lines."

"Alright."

I started reciting my lines, and when I glanced at the table they all had interested looks on their faces. I think I was doing good. When I finished, they gave me a round of applause.

"Good job! Thank you for coming out. I'm very impressed. So, now in a few weeks' time you'll receive an email if you got the part!"

"Thank you sir."

"Goodbye (Y/N) thank you for your audition."

As I left the room, I went outside to my sisters car and got inside.

"Well? How did you do?" she asked excitedly

"I think I did good. The director was impressed."

"See! You are so gonna get this part! My little brother is going to be famous!" she said as she started the car and drove off.

We went home and when my parents came back from work, I told them all about my audition. We then watched some TV and ate dinner.

After dinner, I went on my family's computer to see if I got the part. I know it's too early but maybe they just knew I was perfect for it and decided to tell me that I got the part. When I didn't see a response, I went to my room and got ready for bed. Today was the best day ever.