Chapter 14

Today was the day we filmed the Shrieking shack scenes. I got to set and went and got my outfit on. I wasn't wearing my robes this time, and then got my hair and make up done. They said I needed to look bruised and have fake blood. Apparently I was the one who was hurt the most, besides Ron.

Once I got out of hair and makeup, I looked like I had been attacked. Which was true for the scene, I get attacked by Sirius black in his dog form.

I arrived to the shrieking shack last since I had spent so much time in hair and makeup. Everyone was waiting for me before we started the scenes. When I arrived, Emma went red. Well, redder than normal at least. She looked kinda cute though. Her hair looked nice, even though it was supposed to be messy. I could feel the heat on my face though, and I started to talk to Rupert. We were starting with the part where we discover Peter is actually scabbers.

"ACTION!"

"He was right..." Jackson said, stunned as he grabbed Hermione's hand.

"Please! Sirius, Remus, my old friends! Harry please don't let them kill me! Ron, I was a good pet wasn't I?"

"I let you sleep in my bed! Ew." Ron said, disgusted

"You girl, please don't let your friends kill me!" He said, as he tried to grab Hermione's shirt and plead with her.

"Don't you dare touch her! She's better than you ever will be!" I said, as I grabbed Hermione and pulled her closer to me. I then kicked Peter away from us.

"Sirius go ahead. Do it." Remus said, letting Sirius kill him.

"CUT!"

As Christopher was giving Dan feedback on what to say next, Emma and I were still very close. We let go, and Emma started talking to me.

"Meet me in my dressing room after filming today?"

"Sure."

I was confused on why she asked that, but I do get to spend time alone with her, so I'll take it. Maybe Lauren put her up to this, I don't know but they were pretty suspicious when they were whispering to each other.

After a long day of filming, I changed out of my costume and made my way to Emma's dressing room. I knocked on the door and I heard a faint "Come in!" on the other side. I walked in and sat down on one of her chairs.