Chapter 76

After another month and a half of filming, and our trip to Shaftsbury avenue for filming the escape, we had finished Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie number one. Emma took a quick selfie of us on her camera before we left. She also took a photo of all of us together. Shay, Sophie, Rupert, Dan, and I all got in the photo with her. Once we said goodbye, we went back to the set house to pack some things up. I packed my stuff, and went to bed for the night, leaving the house early in the morning.

I only took a few pairs of clothes back home along with all my personal belongings I may need back home. Emma and I had decided to find a house or apartment now, and then move in once the movie was finished.

I put my stuff into the car and drove back to my parents house. I placed all my things in my room and noticed a letter on my bed. I opened it to find the invite to Lauren and Robert's wedding. I didn't think I needed an invite, since I'm her brother I should've automatically gotten to go, but it was fine.

Emma and I were going to an art museum later today, since there was some exhibit she wanted to see. I changed my clothes into something more appropriate for the art museum and got in my car. We were going to lunch first, and then the museum.

When I got to her house, I knocked on the door and Emma answered right away.

"Hey Em. Ready to go?" I asked, kissing her cheek.

"Yep. Let's go!"

She closed the door and locked it before we got into my car and drove to the general location of the museum. We went to a nearby lunch place and got some food first. They had some really good sandwiches, and that's what we ended up getting. We ate in peaceful silences, just enjoying the atmosphere and each other's presence.

When we arrived to the art museum, we both put on our sunglasses, so nobody knew it was us. Obviously, that wouldn't work too well, but it worked better for me since I had a hat on.

We walked through the museum, hands intertwined, looking at different paintings and sculptures. Some of them were really well painted and had a lot of detail involves, while others were vague and showed only one thing. All of the art was super amazing.

"Where's the one you wanted to go to?" I asked, since we hadn't seen the exhibit she wanted to see yet.

"It's just up here." She told me, pulling us closer to the entrance.

The exhibit she had wanted to see was a modern architecture sort of thing. It compared contemporary art and architecture from the 1930's to modern art and architecture now. They kind of looked the same in some aspects, but it was really cool either way.

"When we move in together, I want something more modern. Maybe an apartment with a city view as well." I told her, looking at one of the modern houses sculpture from today's time.

"Fine by me. I want to design it though."

"I would let you do that. It would look perfect."

She wrapped her arms around my waist, and we just looked at the art together. Eventually, we had to leave the museum. We left and went to the park, just to go for a walk. The weather was somewhat nice, so we just took a stroll.

"We should probably find a realtor or someone so we can look at apartments." Emma whispered, and I nodded.

"Yeah. Well we have time. We can do it sometime this month if you want to?" I offered, and she nodded.

"My mum knows someone. Apparently she's wonderful. I'll ask my mum to get in contact with her for us."

"Great. Just tell me when and where and we can go."

We drove back to Emma's house, and she got out of the car. She walked over to the curb before turning back to me. I lowered the window, and she spoke again.

"Thank you for today. It was wonderful. I love you." She whispered, before pressing her lips on mine. We kissed for a minute, before she pulled away.

"Love you too Em. Call me or something with when we're meeting up with the realtor." I told her. Emma nodded and went inside, waving before closing the door.

I drove back home and hung out with my parents for a bit before going upstairs. I fell asleep, ending one of the best days I've ever had.