Chapter 18

The next day, I went home and went to my sister's room to gossip with her about the premiere and my kiss with Emma.

"(Y/N) how was the movie?"

"It was awesome! There's probably pictures of the premiere up on the internet but that's not what I'm here to talk about."

"Than what are you here to talk about?"

"I just had my first kiss. Like actual kiss!"

"You and Emma kissed?!"

"Yeah!"

"OMG! That's so awesome (Y/N)! But aren't you two already dating?"

"Yeah, why?"

"No reason. I just thought you two had already kissed."

"Nope. She's only kissed my cheek until yesterday."

"Don't worry little bro. You'll kiss her many more times."

"I guess."

After I talked about Emma and I, she went on and on about this actor who plays Edward Cullen in twilight or whatever. I think his name is Robbie or something, I wasn't really paying attention.

I spent the rest of the day with Lauren, and we went outside and rode our bikes. It's pretty fun when I get to hangout with her because she's always with her friends and I'm always filming.

I went to bed after a long day of being a regular kid. I kinda missed it to be honest. I like being famous, but there isn't really any privacy. Being able to go outside and hang out with my friends and stuff is something I'm glad I can still do when there isn't any paparazzi. You would think they wouldn't take pictures of a 13-year-old, but they do. It's a little creepy to be honest.