Chapter 3

The next few weeks were super slow. I checked everyday to see if I got the part and nothing was there. I was beginning to think I didn't get the part but, I hope Rupert got his part.

When I got home from school, I rushed upstairs to the computer to see Lauren already using it.

"Lauren! I need the computer! I need to see if I got the part!" I said as I walked over to it.

"Okay. Give me a second."

"I cant wait that long! What if I got it and they decided not to give it to me because I was too slow? I need to see!"

"Okay (Y/N) just give me a second to finish my homework!"

"You can do it later! Just check for me! Pleaseeee!

"Fine! Let me pull it up, you are so annoying sometimes." She said as she glared at me.

"Did I get it? Did I get the part?!"

"Oh my god (Y/N)! They want you to play Jackson Montague! You're gonna be famous! I'm so proud of you!" she yelled as she hugged me and lifted me up.

"I did! I got the part?"

"Yes!"

I quickly escaped from her grasp and ran downstairs shouting.

"Mum! Dad! I got the part! I get to play Jackson Montague! Isn't this exciting?!"

They both enveloped me in a big hug. Soon enough, my sister came down and joined in on our family group hug. We ordered pizza for dinner, as a celebration. Before dinner though, I ran to the park to go tell my friends I got the part.

I saw them up on a hill and ran up to them, it took a lot of energy, but I made it eventually. As I was running I shouted the good news to them.

"Guys! Guys! I got the part! You were right! I am the perfect Jackson Montague! That's what the director said!"

"Really? I knew it! I knew you would get it!" my friend said as he hugged me.

We talked about it a bit more before the sun went down and I had to get home. When I arrived back, the pizza was already here. I ate dinner with my family, before taking a shower and going to bed. Filming didn't start for another few weeks though, so I still had time before it started.

I went to bed with a smile on my face, this was the best day ever.