Epilogue Part Three

The next big event in their lives was when Emma was pregnant. They both were on a break from acting, Emma had just finished filming beauty and the beast, so being pregnant while filming hadn't been an issue.

The two had starred in many movies, enough to take a break and focus on family for the next few years. Fans were disappointed about their extended break, but they were ecstatic to hear the news that she was pregnant.

Emma's mum and Lauren were the most ecstatic, Shay and Sophie tying for third place. Shay was selected as godmother, and Sophie got the title of being the cool aunt. Lauren and Robert had a baby girl named Sarah, so Lauren wanted (Y/n) and Emma to have a girl as well. They would have a year age gap, but they could still be the best of friends.

However, both of them thought they were going to have a boy, and that was confirmed a few months into her pregnancy. Lauren was disappointed, but still happy.

(Y/n) and Emma had decided on the name Michael. They both liked that name, and Michael (L/n) sounded good. Emma had (Y/n) build the nursery, which didn't go very well, and they needed to hire someone to build most of it.

Finally, on November fourth, Michael was born. Emma had to go through a very long labor, but it was worth it. (Y/n)'s hand had turned purple at one point, but he didn't want to die, so he didn't say anything about it to Emma.

"Congratulations you guys!" Shay squealed once she was allowed in the room.

"Who's the godfather?" Dan asked, sitting next to (Y/n) while Shay had Michael in her arms, her and Emma obsessing over the baby.

"You are. Shay's godmother, you're godfather." (Y/n) told him, and the two hugged it out.

"Where's my nephew?" Lauren asked, walking into the room.

"Right here." Shay told her, holding the baby for her to take.

"Oh my gosh! He is so adorable! He has (Y/n)'s eyes, but Emma's hair! Him and Sarah are going to be best friends!" Lauren announced, and everybody nodded.

"Where's Robert? Didn't he come with you?" (Y/n) asked, noticing he wasn't there.

"No (Y/n), we have a baby. I cant bring her here. Robert's with her." Lauren told him, before returning her attention to Michael.

Emma's parents were the next people to meet Michael. "Is that my grandson?" Jaqueline asked, seeing the bundle in Emma's arms.

"Yeah. Want to hold him?" Emma offered, and Jaqueline took the baby. "He looks just like Emma, but with (Y/n)'s eyes." She noticed, examining her grandson.

"We've been told that by most people." (Y/n) mumbled, sitting back in his chair.

After more people came in and out of the hospital room, visiting time was over and the couple just took it all in. So far, Michael was a quiet baby. He didn't really cry unless he was hungry or needed something. Other than that, he just was content with everything.

He didn't like to be away from his mother for too long, but that was probably because she was the one who had carried him for nine months and was still very dependent on her.

Both (Y/n) and Emma were beyond happy. Their lives had turned out perfectly, and they couldn't ask for anything different. Their family was the most important thing to them, and they were perfectly fine with their lives now. They had done it, they had a happy family, and they were successful. Life was perfect for them, and they wouldn't want it any other way.

(Just for clarification, Michael is from the oneshots book and will continue to be in the oneshots book! He belongs to the oneshots book, but I decided to just put him in here as well because there's no plot for him in this story. The timelines in the oneshots book with him won't match up with this story. In the oneshots book it won't say he's in this book or he had been in this timeline of that makes sense at all, basically this Michael isn't oneshots book Michael. But that's the end! Thank you for reading my book! I hope you liked it!)