Chapter 84

I made it back to the house to see everyone chilling in the game room. Emma was there, but that wasn't going to stop me from being with my friends.

I played a bit of pool with Rupert, and I was winning for a bit, before Tom walked in, looking smug.

"Get out Tom." Sophie muttered, everyone else nodding.

"I don't think I will, just need to have a talk with someone here." He answered, making eye contact with me.

"What do you want?" I asked harshly.

"Woah, don't get too crazy now, wouldn't want anything else to damage your already failing relationship now would we?"

"Leave Tom! Nobody wants you here!" Shay yelled, going over to push him out.

"Fine, because you asked so nicely, I'll leave. Just watch your back (L/n). Wouldn't want to end up like your dear old dad would you? Probably crashed the car himself because you're a disappointment." He snapped, everyone going quiet.

And just like that, all hell broke loose. Dan and Rupert were on top of him, and Shay was being held back by Sophie. I was being held back by Emma, but not in the way where she was stopping me from fighting. She was just holding me, it felt nice.

"Don't listen to him (Y/n). You aren't a disappointment. I love you, really. I didn't mean what I said earlier today, I swear. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." She whispered, and I nodded.

"I forgive you. I love you too."

"But now you can go beat him up." She smiled and let me go.

Two quick hits in the face later, and he was out cold. I did it a few more times, just for good luck. Luckily, we wouldn't get in trouble, since he had started the fight and I could say it was self-defense, and everyone was there to back me up.

I don't know why Tom hasn't been fired, he's creepy and I'm pretty sure he's transphobic, but it's J.K Rowling so it isn't surprising. The public might not know it yet, but we all do. We've known her since we were eleven, she's said some messed up things.

Now that we solved that problem, we left him outside and went up to our rooms. I changed into comfier clothes and sat in bed, just recovering from my day. It was exciting, but also not. I would go with not one of my better days, but everything worked out in the end so it's alright.

The next day, we were filming the torture scene. It was a bit unsettling, since they were going to make it as realistic as possible. Both Emma and Helena were nervous. I went to get some water with Rupert, but I didn't realize they had started. I heard a scream, Emma's scream, and ran to the set. It sounded like she was hurt, really bad.

I ran to the set and saw Emma lying there, Helena hovering over her. Shay and Sophie both had a hand on my shoulder, holding me back.

"Let me go! She's hurt! Do you not hear her?!" I argued, trying to get their grips off of me.

"CUT!"

They both let go and I ran over to where Emma was and helped her up.

"Are you okay?!" I asked, looking her over.

"I'm fine...I'm okay. It just felt real, that's all." She whispered, and I connected her into a really tight hug.

"Emma? Are you okay?" Helena asked, walking over to us.

"I'm fine, just felt a bit too real is all. It wasn't your fault."

"Are we okay?"

"Yeah, of course." Emma responded, still in my hug. I kissed the top of her had before Chris came over.

"Emma, are you okay?"

"Yeah."

"Okay good, we won't continue with that part of the scene. We'll just move on to when you get rescued. Do you want to take a break quickly?"

Emma didn't respond and just nodded her head. Chris left and Emma and I just sat down together. None of us said anything, but she was recovering from what just happened. I just played with her hair, knowing it calms her down.

"I love you (Y/n)."

"Love you too Em."

We stayed like that for a bit before we had to continue filming the rest of the scene. Emma was reluctant to do it, but we had to do it eventually, so we just got it over with. We decided to just do that scene for today, since it had really taken a toll on everyone.

Tom had to get his makeup redone a couple of times since his bruises were too visible. He deserved what happened to him though, so it didn't bother me too much.

We were filming the Aberforth and Ariana scene where Neville takes them through the passage. We also have exactly one year left until filming is over.

We were currently getting ready to start filming our scene, but there was a board with the words 'one year to go' on it, and they wanted us to hold it up and stuff.

"One year left!" I told the camera, and we all waved to it, Matthew and I holding up parts of the poster with one hand.

We had Tom doing a Q&A sort of thing, which some show asked him to do. None of us wanted to do it, but we kinda had to. Once we wrapped up our scenes we got changed back into our normal clothes and he started asking us questions.

(Had to add some fighting in there for you ,and the torture scene, but the next chapter is the Q&A interview thingy!)