Chapter 50

Today Emma and I were going to the Nickelodeon kids choice awards. We weren't nominated but we were presenting an award. We arrived and took a few pictures together on the carpet. We also got to meet SpongeBob and took a few pictures with him. It was pretty cool.

Once we took all of our pictures, we went backstage and got our card with the winner in it. I'm not trusted with it since Emma thinks I'd lose it or something. I mean I probably would, but it still was mean.

The show started, and I noticed most people who presented the awards got slimed. So, I had my plan to keep me clean, and Emma gets the hit. She'd probably kill me, but whatever. Once it was our turn, we went on stage and did our thing.

"The nominees for the favorite animated movie are, Happy feet, Cars, Ice Age: The meltdown, and over the hedge!" I announced, Emma continuing.

"And the favorite animated award goes to..." She started, taking out the envelope and showing it to me.

"Happy Feet!" We both announced, and that's when my plan went into action. I knew the slime would hit us, so I had my expert plan put into place.

I quickly grabbed Emma's shoulders and moved behind her and ducked, just as the slime hit us. She stood there covered in slime, before trying to wipe it off, and turning to me.

"Well, congrats to the cast and crew of Happy Feet! I gotta go before Emma gets to me first!" I told them and ran off. Emma followed shortly after once she told them congratulations and handed over the award.

"(Y/n) (L/n)! What was that?!" She shouted, and I stepped back.

"I knew we were going to get slimed, but this is a new suit, and I don't know if that stuff comes out. So, I need to protect myself, and you are the perfect shield my love." I rambled, seeing her look get worse as I went on.

She wiped her hands on her dress, putting some of the slime on them and ran her hands through my hair, getting the green goo everywhere.

"Emma Watson! How could you!" I exclaimed, trying to get it out of my hair.

"Think of it as revenge. You got it all over me, so it's going in your hair." She muttered, running her hands through it more.

"Stop it! Stop! You're ruining it! My hair!" I yelled dramatically, joking around as she kept getting more slime in it. We took a photo on her camera before she put it away.

Eventually she had her fun and stopped before we went back to the house and we both took a shower and got the slime off of us. Once we both took a shower we ended up watching a movie before falling asleep in the middle of it.