Chapter 38

After a few months, it was time for the premiere of the Goblet of fire. I got on my suit, and Lauren put on her dress, and we left for the premiere. When we arrived, I met up with Emma, Rupert, and Dan. We took a few pictures together, before answering different questions.

"How was filming this movie? Was it fun?"

"It was amazing. This is my favorite one by far, both to film and my favorite book." I answered honestly.

"Do you know who the new cast members are for the next movie? There are rumors you guys are getting new cast members to play Allison and Paige Black."

"I don't know exactly who they are yet, but I know they're our age. I guess everyone's going to find out around the same time."

The two new characters, Allison and Paige Black, are Sirius' daughters. They come to Hogwarts this year since Sirius is staying in Grimmauld place.

Once I finished answering questions, I noticed Robert and Lauren on the red carpet, holding hands. Pictures were being taken, and the two kissed. Right on the lips. Robert Pattinson and my sister kissed in front of reporters and everyone. That's one way to make a relationship public I guess. Mum and dad are going to freak when they see those photos.

Once we took enough pictures and answered enough questions, we went into the theater to watch the movie. It was a pretty good movie; the effects were amazing. It was definitely my favorite one. After the movie, Robert and Lauren went out on a date, going to dinner at some fancy restaurant they had reservations for. Emma and I decided to hit the town and get some food for ourselves. We ended up at a McDonalds, which was the only thing open at this time, since it was around eleven o'clock at night.

After eating a few burgers and fries, we walked back to her house. It was closer than mine, and Lauren was going to pick me up after her date with Robert. At around midnight, I arrived home and fell asleep right after hitting the pillow.

We didn't have filming for a while, we had taken a year break after POA and now we are taking another year off before Order of the Phoenix. I have a lot of time, and a few months of normal school back home.

I'll be sixteen, turning seventeen for order of the phoenix, and eighteen for Half blood prince. I'll be around twenty for when the movie series ends.