Chapter 30

The next few days were yule ball dancing lessons, until today. This time, we were taking a break and filming the second task. This one was way more complicated since we had to be underwater. Dan and I got in our costumes and went over to set to see a huge glass tank.

"Woah. This is cool..." I whispered, in awe of the sight.

"This is definitely going to take all day." Dan muttered.

We went over the safety rules so none of us drowned, before putting out our props. I had a thing in my mouth to help breathe, but the editors were going to disguise it as the bubble head charm, since that's what Jackson uses to get through this task.

"ACTION!"

Jackson swims down the water, looking for his treasure. The halfway song goes off, and he spots Harry.

"Should we try to do this together?" Jackson mouths, not talking because of his charm, and the fact they are underwater. Harry nods his head, and the two continue on.

"CUT!"

I pop out of the water with Dan, and they put the fake versions of everyone in the bottom of the water. Once the crew comes back up, we continue.

"ACTION!"

Jackson and Harry arrive to the bottom of the lake to see Hermione, Ron, Cho Chang, a little blonde girl, and a Beauxbatons girl. Jackson gets out his wand and frees Hermione.

"Be careful Harry. Meet you back up." Jackson mouths, taking Hermione and going up.

"CUT!"

I give them back the fake Hermione once I get back out of the water, and by then the day was over. We were going to film the rest tomorrow, including Hermione and Jackson coming back up first, Harry fighting and saving the two hostages, and declaring the winners of the task. We were also filming Robert's scenes tomorrow as well since he wasn't here today.

I try to dry off and I get a few towels to keep warm. I hand Dan a towel, and we both go back to our dressing rooms to change. I put back on my regular clothes, and meet up with Dan. We both decided to go get food and have dinner. Since it was later, around eight or nine, and we haven't eaten yet. We end up at a Mexican restaurant, and we have tacos before splitting up for the night.

I arrived home to see my sister walking up to the house, smiling ear to ear.

"Well, how was your date?" I asked her, and she was holding roses and chocolates.

"Amazing! He got me flowers and dark chocolate! I don't know how he knew my favorites, but it was really sweet!"

"Are you going on another date with him?"

"Next week."

"Ooooh. Lauren has a boyfriend! Lauren has a boyfriend!"

"He's not my boyfriend, not yet! Besides, you have a girlfriend!"

"I know, I just like teasing you."