Chapter 24

The next week went by fast, and the third movie's filming was complete. We had about six or seven months off before the premiere. Until we went back to filming, I was going back to school. I enjoy school a lot more than most kids. I like learning new things, but set school is boring compared to real school.

My friends treated me normally, but there were people who would whisper about me in the halls, and I encountered more bullies than normal. Apparently Harry Potter was for 'nerds' and acting in it was much worse.

I don't know why they're bothering to bully me. I mean I'm not going to listen to them. They're not famous and dating Emma Watson, I am. Although sometimes their comments hurt, but I don't take them to heart too much.

I don't really listen to the bullies too much and just hang out with my friends. I also have everyone come to my house sometimes. My sister loves seeing Emma and they usually disappear into her room for a few hours. They're probably gossiping and whatever it is that girls do when they're with their friends.

Speaking of my sister, she has this new obsession over twilight and its really weird. She likes this vampire dude named Edward Cullen and she tells me about him every day. It's a little weird. He's really pale too, I would personally like a tanner vampire if I were obsessed with one.

I cant wait to go back to filming though. I miss seeing everyone, I could always call them or invite them over, but I miss seeing them every day. I cant wait to go back and film, I'll miss my friend's here, but I also cant wait to see my other friends on set.