Chapter 27

When I walked in the door, I immediately looked for Lauren.

"Lauren! I need to tell you something!"

"I'm upstairs!"

I bolted upstairs to her room and swung the door open. She was on her bed, calling one of her friends.

"What do you want (Y/N)?" she said as she hung up the phone

"You will never believe who is in this movie."

"Who?"

"Your boyfriend." I smirked

"I don't have a boyfriend (Y/N). Who is it really?"

"Robert Pattinson! He's playing Cedric Diggory!"

"WHAT? ROBERT PATTINSON! LIKE THE EDWARD CULLEN ROBERT PATTINSON?"

"Yep!"

"EEEEEEEK!!! OMG OMG CAN I GO WITH YOU ON SET ONE DAY?" she shouted, I'm pretty sure the neighbors could hear her

"Sure!"

"THANK YOU! YOU ARE THE BEST LITTLE BROTHER EVER! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!"

"I'm sure you do Lauren! Okay I'm gonna go now! Have fun doing whatever it is you do!"

To say the least, she was very excited. I would take her to set the next day if she wanted to. She's obsessed with this guy.

The next day, Lauren and I arrived on set. I took her to Robert's dressing room and knocked on the door.

"Oh hey (Y/N) what's up? Who's this?" he said, glancing over to Lauren

"This is my sister. She wanted to meet you"

"Hi Robert! I'm Lauren (L/N). Nice to meet you!" she said, sticking her hand out for him to shake, excitedly.

"Nice to meet you too." Robert responded

I left them to themselves and went to my dressing room to get ready for our scenes today. As I was getting ready, there was a knock on my door. I opened it to find Emma on the other side. I let her in and she sat down on the couch.

"Lock the door please." She commanded

"What? Why?" I asked, confused

"Just do it."

I locked the door and turned around and sat down next to her. She quickly connected her lips on mine, and I kissed her back. As our lips moved against each other's, we only pulled back for air when it was needed. We spent about a half hour like this before we heard a knocking on my dressing room door.

"We're ready for you (Y/N)!" Christopher called out from behind the door

"Well, shall we?" I said as I got up from the couch, offering my hand out to her

"We shall." She said as she took my hand and got up

With that, we went off to filming for the day.