Chapter 58

Today was a special day. It was my eighteenth birthday. Since I was born in 1990, and it is currently 2008, that makes me eighteen years old. I walked downstairs to get some breakfast and I was met with everyone waiting for me.

"Happy birthday!" They all shouted in unison. I stood there for a minute before I was brought into a hug by Emma. I hugged her back, and we kissed a second later.

"Happy birthday (Y/n). I love you."

"Love you too Em."

"Your present is on the set. We all pitched in and made you a little something." Shay chimed in.

"Thanks. I'm sure I'll love it."

We ate breakfast quickly before going to the set. Emma walked off before coming back with a posterboard.

"Happy birthday! I got everyone to write you a little message on the front." Emma showed me, as I looked at all the notes people had written. "And on the back, well I think you'll like it." She continued, flipping it over.

On the back were pictures of Emma and I, and some with my friends and I. There were pictures of Rupert, Dan and I, along with a few of me with Shay and Sophie. Emma was in most of the pictures. They were from every movie too, so some of them I was like sixteen in, and others I was eleven.

"Oh my god...wow!"

"Do you like it?" Amanda asked, motioning to the pictures.

"It's amazing!"

There were a lot of photos of us cuddling or kissing, and a few where we were just goofing around with each other. I liked the board, it's pretty cool. After looking at all the photos, we started filming for the day. I got my hair and makeup done and changed into my outfit for the scene. We were filming the party scene today.

"ACTION!"

"Weasley! Weasley! Weasley!"

"Ron seems to be enjoying himself. Guess he's a party guy now, don't you think?" Jackson asked Hermione, Harry and Allison.

"Yep. Apparently it's his lucky day." Harry stated.

"You shouldn't have done it, Harry."

"Yeah. I suppose I could've just used, I dunno... a Confundus charm?" Harry asked, Hermione going quiet.

"That was different. It was tryouts. This was an actual match---" Hermione starts, stopping when she sees the unopened vial.

"You didn't put it in?" Jackson asked, dumbfounded.

"Ron only thought you did?" Hermione asked, Harry nodding.

Suddenly there was a commotion in the common room, and Paige threw herself onto Ron, kissing him. Everyone cheered, and they pulled apart.

"Be my girlfriend."

Everyone went quiet.

"This isn't in the script." I whispered.

"What?" Sophie questioned.

"Be my girlfriend Sophie."

And just like that, they kissed again.

"CUT!"

"Aww, your anniversary is on my birthday! Now you have to thank me."

"What for?" Rupert asked.

"For being born. If I weren't born and it wasn't my birthday today, this wouldn't have happened. You're welcome." I told them, knowing that excuse was horrible, I just wanted to point out it was my birthday again.

"Fine, thank you so much for being born mate." Rupert gave in, and I nodded.

"You're welcome."

After we filmed for the rest of the day, we finished our scenes. We were getting ready to leave, but then everyone started singing Happy birthday and I looked to see Emma brining in a cake.

She handed me the cake, and we all got to have some. We took some pictures on Emma's camera before we ate the cake.

"Best birthday ever." I told everyone, taking another slice of cake.

"I have one last gift for you back at the house." Emma told me, and I nodded.

"You didn't have to get me anything."

"You'll love it. Trust me."

I kept eating my cake and eventually we left the set for the day. When we got home, Emma took me up to her room.

"Wait here." She instructed, and I sat down on the bed. She went through her drawer and pulled out a box.

"Here. Open it." And I opened the box to see a new MacBook computer.

"Woah...this is cool. But wasn't it expensive?" I whispered, opening the MacBook.

"It's your eighteenth birthday, you deserve something cool. I know you wanted a sports car, but I can't buy you that, so I got you this instead."

"I like this thought, it's very cool. I love it."

"I was lucky you didn't buy this one once you got your paycheck. I know you buy all sorts of stuff with that money."

"Well, at least I didn't put all my money from the first film into the bank to keep in there until I'm 21."

"It was a smart idea!"

"Yeah but it was boring."

"I love you (Y/n)."

"I love you too Emma."

We spent the rest of the night with each other, sharing passionate kisses and just being with each other. It was really the best birthday ever.