Chapter 86

Emma and I were doing a video where we show everybody's dressing rooms and cool things on the set. The cameraman told us he was going to start recording, and we got started.

"Okay, so I'm (Y/n) (L/n), and this is my stunningly beautiful partner in crime/girlfriend/costar/co-host Emma Watson, and today we're taking you guys on a tour of everybody's dressing rooms and other cool things we've got here on set!" I told the camera.

"So, let's go!" Emma finished, and we started off with my dressing room.

"Okay, so this is my dressing room. We've got my mirror, a couch kind of off to the side, and some pictures of Emma and I. There's kind of like two rooms, this is where I get changed and stuff, but I've got a whole other section." I walked the camera over to where I had more of a recreational area.

"I also have some games. A tv, another couch, there's a minifridge in the corner. Emma and I play video games in here a lot. You might think that Emma wouldn't be the type of person who enjoys video games, and you're kind of right, she doesn't like to play them a whole lot, but when she does, she's very competitive."

"I am not!"

"You are! She gave me the silent treatment once cause I beat her!"

"Cause you cheated!"

"I didn't cheat!"

"Keep talking and I might give you the silent treatment right now." She threated.

"Guys, Emma isn't competitive and enjoys video games when she isn't playing them for too long." I gave in.

"Perfect! Now, off to the next one."

We made our way to Rupert's dressing room. When we got there, we knocked on the door like the kind and respectful people we are.

"Can we come in?" Emma asked, and Rupert let us. "So this is Rupert's dressing room!" Emma announced, showing the camera his room. Rupert was going to talk about his dressing room, but not on this camera so we weren't showing his room the way I showed mine.

"Now, next stop is Dan's dressing room!" I announced, and we walked to his. "Right, so this is Dan's. Kind of boring. There's a tv which is good, he won't be too bored. But his doesn't have too much pizzaz." Dan was going to talk about his off camera as well, same with the other cast except for Emma and I.

We moved to Shay's next. "So this is Shay's dressing room. Hers is amazing." Emma mentioned, walking inside. "Hers is very cool. She has more of a contemporary vibe in hers, these nice couches, and fun purple rug, a vanity mirror, it's pretty spectacular." Emma raved, showing off Shay's dressing room.

"Next we have Emma's, which is going to be super fun. Let's go!" I exclaimed, and we went to Emma's. "Okay, this is Emma's dressing room. We've got her mirror, which has pictures of us, a few of them are framed."

"Yep! There's one of (Y/n) showing off his vampire teeth from the first film!" Emma announced, showing off the framed photo to the camera.

"Okay! Next part, she has these nice white couches which are very comfortable. A coffee table to put her things on and stuff. She has this cool wall too, and a tv. She used to have video game consoles, but then she put them in my dressing room, which I appreciate very much. Dan nearly broke them after he lost a level and Emma got rid of them before he could, so we just don't let him play video games on set." I told them.

"That's a lie!" Dan shouted, I guess he heard us.

The next dressing room we had to show was Sophie's. We walked in and showed the camera around. "This is Sophie's. We spend the most time in here, since it's big enough for all of us. She's got a contemporary sort of style too. Her vanity lights, the furniture, some of her décor is nice as well. She has these plants, she takes very good care of them, Sophie's a very great plant mum." Emma told the camera.

We showed the camera around set as well before we ended. "And that's our tour! Thank you all for watching this, and I hope you loved my dressing room best!"

"Thank you for watching and we'll see you all next time!" Emma finished, waving goodbye to the camera.