Chapter 16

The next day on set was super fun. We filmed the scene where Sirius Black broke into Gryffindor tower and we all got to wear pajamas. It was very comfortable. Jackson and Hermione were supposed to be sitting next to each other and huddled up with one another.

"ACTION!"

"Ron your just dreaming! Everyone go back to bed!" Percy shouted out to the Gryffindors

"No! Sirius Black was here! He had a knife! I saw it!"

Jackson and Hermione were off to the side, sitting on the couch in the common room. Jackson had his arm over Hermione's shoulder. Crookshanks was lying on Hermione's lap.

"You were in the dorms. Was he really there?" Hermione whispered to Jackson

"Yeah. He was. But why would he go for Ron and not Harry?" I whispered back.

"I don't know. I'm glad you weren't hurt though." Hermione said as she stroked Crookshanks' fur.

"I nearly was. Black almost slashed me. I'm okay though."

Hermione buried herself into Jackson more and he wrapped his arms around her.

"I'm glad you're okay Jackson."

"CUT!"

Once we stopped filming, Rupert and Dan came over and sat with us. Emma kept our hands connected and Rupert noticed.

"Are you two a couple or something?" he asked with a smirk on his face

"Yep!" Emma said happily as she rested her head on my shoulder

"Since when?" Dan asked

"Since yesterday." I answered

We all sat around and talked while playing with Crookshanks. Rupert and Dan think the cat has been hit in the face with a pan, and I agree with them. He's a flat faced cat, but he's cute.

We filmed a couple more scenes today, and it went really well. After filming, Emma and I were told we had been invited to the Scooby Doo movie premiere. We both said we would go, and I'm honestly pretty excited. It's my first movie premiere that I didn't act in.

I went home and told my family the good news. Everyone was really excited for me and wished they could go with. Today was a pretty great day.