Chapter 73

Today we were filming some of the tent scenes, including the one where Ron leaves the group.

"ACTION!"

"Don't -- It... comforts him." Paige intervened, seeing Jackson's look.

"Well it sets my teeth on edge. What's he expecting to hear? Good news?" Jackson asked, not expecting an answer. He was annoyed by Ron's radio.

"I think he just hopes he doesn't hear bad news. It gets him through the day." Hermione responds, and Harry chimes in.

"What gets you through the day?"

"We've all made sacrifices, Harry. But I have Jackson. As long as were together, it gets me through the day."

"I feel the same way about Ron." Paige mentions. Her and Hermione share a smile.

"How long before he can travel?" Harry asks, since they were on the topic of Ron.

"I don't know. It takes time. I'm doing all I can."

"Well you're not doing enough!"

"Don't talk to her like that! She's trying her hardest!" Jackson yells, standing up. "Take it off. Take the locket off. Now!"

Harry takes the locket off and hands it to Jackson. He puts it around his neck and hides it under his shirt.

"We'll take turns. Now apologize."

"I'm sorry Hermione." Harry mumbles.

"It's fine."

"CUT!"

We finished that scene and took a quick break. Emma took a quick photo of the tent along with having Shay take a picture of us in the tent. The next scene we filmed was when Ron leaves the tent.

"ACTION!"

Jackson and Hermione were sat in bed, cuddling with each other when she realized something.

"Oh my god..." Hermione whispers, catching everyone's attention.

"What?" Harry asks, alarmed and thinking somethings wrong.

"I'll tell you in a minute." Hermione hushes, getting up. Jackson sits there, confused on what just happened.

"Maybe you could tell us now." Harry persists.

"Alright. The Sword of Gryffindor? It's Goblin made."

"Brilliant." Both Harry and Jackson say at the same time.

"You don't understand. Dirt and rust have no effect on the blade. It only takes in that which makes it stronger." Hermione explains, Paige catching on.

"Oh my god! Harry. You already destroyed one Horcrux, right? Tom Riddle's diary -- in the Chamber of Secrets." Paige tells him.

"With a basilisk fang. If you tell me you've got one of those in that bloody beaded bag of yours Hermione –"

"Don't you see! In the Chamber of Secrets, you stabbed the basilisk with the Sword of Gryffindor." Hermione continues.

"It's blade is impregnated with basilisk venom!" Jackson finishes.

"It only takes in that which makes it stronger..." Harry repeats, catching on.

"Exactly! Which means..."

"It can destroy Horcruxes!"

"Yes Harry! All we need to do is stab the locket with the sword and it's done!" Jackson exclaimed.

"Which is why Dumbledore left it to you in his will." Allison tells him.

"You're brilliant, Hermione. Truly. All of you are."