Epilogue Part One

After Harry Potter, Emma and (Y/n) decided to continue their careers. They took a bit of a break from acting for a year before Emma decided she wanted to go to school in America and continue her education.

Instead of doing long distance, (Y/n) went to America with her and continued acting in movies. He starred in Teen wolf, a six season show, when Emma was studying at Brown university.

They had stayed in contact with everyone from set, except Tom. Nobody wanted to talk to Tom.

While Emma was working on the perks of being a wallflower, (Y/n) was starring the maze runner. The two were working on different projects in LA, which meant their time together was limited.

Both of them had decided to take another break after their movies had finished, just to spend some time together since they had barely seen each other, which leads us to now.

(Y/n) and Emma were going out for dinner at a super fancy restaurant, the fanciest one in LA, but this wasn't going to be just any old dinner. (Y/n) was going to propose. (Y/n) and Emma were dressed up in their best clothes, but nothing that would draw too much attention to themselves. The two drove to the restaurant and sat down in a booth in the corner of the restaurant.

They ordered their food and just before desert, (Y/n) interrupted.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. What is it?" Emma asked, growing nervous.

"Well, we've known each other for a very long time since we were both ten. And we've been through thick and thin together, and I love you more than life itself. You mean a lot to me Emma, really. So, I was wondering if you would marry me?" (Y/n) asked, getting on one knee.

Emma didn't say anything for a second, before screaming. "YES! Yes! I will!"

They both shared a laugh, and (Y/n) slid the ring on her finger. They shared a passionate kiss before going back to their desert, and both of them had smiles on their faces that would never go away anytime soon.

"I have to start planning! We have to! I'll call Sophie and Shay! They can help pick out my dress! I'm so excited!" Emma raved on the entire car ride home.

"I'm sure you'll find the best dress in the store. You'll look absolutely beautiful." (Y/n) told her, and they shared another kiss when they were at a red light.

The two were both ecstatic and called all their friends once they got home.

"Emma what do you want? It is like two am here." Shay asked, still groggy from being woken up.

"I have news! (Y/n) and I are getting married!"

"REALLY?! OH MY GOD! CAN I BE THE MAID OF HONOR?! THIS IS SO EXCITING! WE NEED TO GET YOU THE PERFECT DRESS!" Shay shouted, Emma having to move the phone away from her ear, so she didn't go deaf.

"We will! You'll have to come here! There's a wonderful bridal shop in LA!"

They talked about the wedding for a few minutes with Shay and Dan before they called Sophie and Rupert.

"Rupert! Sophie! (Y/n) and I are getting married!"

"REALLY?! WHEN ARE YOU GETTING YOUR DRESS? CAN I GO WITH YOU?!"

Another few minutes of them talking about the wedding, and making a few more calls to Lauren, Emma's parents, and (Y/n)'s mum, they hung up the phone and got ready for bed.

"I'm so excited! I get to be your wife!" Emma squealed.

"And I get to be your husband. Goodnight Em. Love you."

"Love you too (Y/n)."