Chapter 49

After finishing up the last few scenes, OOTP was done being filmed. Emma took one last selfie with all of the main cast, and one of me and her. I kissed her cheek right as she took the photo, and then we took one more after. She was going to go get them printed when she had time to.

Once we finished filming, I had to do a few interviews and photoshoots. I also got my paycheck and decided to invest in tickets to all different sports games for when I would be there. Since I had a couple of interviews in LA, I bought baseball and basketball tickets.

I also bought the first ever iPhone. It's pretty cool, I can call people from my pocket. It's neat. Like if I wanted to, I could call Emma from the little electronic.

Today though, I was doing an interview with Shay and Sophie about the new movie.

"Please welcome our guests, (Y/n) (L/n), Shay Hart, and Sophie Hale!" The interviewer announced and we all went to take our seats.

"Thank you for having us." I told the interviewer and smiled at her.

"You're always welcome to come back. Should we get started?"

"Sure!" Shay answered.

"So, this is your first Harry Potter movie your in girls? How does it feel?"

"It was really fun. I love the cast, the crew, everyone. They were all super nice and welcoming. Filming the movies was great, it could be stressful at times, but I had a lot of fun." Sophie answered, Shay nodding.

"Yeah. For me this isn't the first movie I've been in, but it's the first like real one that's a real movie. Like one that's shown in every theater you know? I love filming the movies. Everyone was super welcoming. Emma, Sophie and I all got to have girl talk, it was fun."

"Girl talk? Does she just rant about how great I am or like..?" I asked jokingly, Shay nudged my shoulder.

"You've let the teen heartthrob comment go to your head. Don't push it." She warned.

"(Y/n), what was it like being back for another movie?" The interviewer questioned.

"Well, I loved it. It was a little awkward cause Jackson and Hermione aren't on the best terms in the book and now movie, so it was weirder because we're together outside of the films, but we were broken up on the film, it was different. Imelda, who plays Umbridge, is actually really nice. I know her character sucks and is just living hell, but the actress is super sweet." I told them, the interviewer hanging on to my every word.

"Now, you all are on order of the phoenix, but J.K Rowling just published the last book. So we all know what happens in the books, but you guys get to act it out. Which movie are you most excited for?"

"I think I'm most excited for deathly hallows. That ones full of action, like they're on the run, things are going to happen. It's going to be exciting." Sophie shared.

"Yeah. That one has a lot of suspense and things. There's a lot of death but like the whole final battle thing's going to be good." Shay answered.

"I'm more excited for half blood prince. That's like sort of the calm before the storm, you know? Everyone's kind of living their lives, Ron's on quidditch and in a newfound relationship, Jackson's on quidditch and back together with Hermione, Harry's got the potion book, everyone's just living the high life." I answered, everyone nodding.

"I could see why that one would be fun, especially to film. It's a good book too. I think all of them are going to be exciting for you guys." The interviewer commented.

"Thank you." We all said.

"What are the relationships like between the cast? Like are you guys all best friends or do any of you have issues?" The interviewer asked, eager for gossip.

"Ask (Y/n), he can tell you everything. Although Tom's been looking at Emma weirdly the entire film. I don't know if you've noticed..." Shay trailed off, seeing my look.

"What? What do you mean? Looking at her weirdly?"

"Like not where he's going to hurt her or anything, not at all. But I think he's into her, just between us. He looks like he's into her." Shay continued, knowing this would end up on tv. I'm fine with that honestly, Emma would be aware of it then and put Tom in line. Or I could handle things my way, either one, although I'd much rather deal with it my way.

"Well, Tom's not dating her, I am. So he can, excuse my language I have no clue if I can say this on tv, get his head out of his ass and stay away from her." I stated. I knew Emma wouldn't mind since she doesn't really like Tom at all.

"Okay so we have issues on set. I'm team (Y/n) to be honest." The interviewer shared.

"Yeah, me too. Team (Y/n)."

"Team (Y/n) for sure."

"You all know what I'm going to say. Obviously team me. Feltson can go suck it."

"How did you know about that?" Sophie asked, knowing nobody had told me about that ship.

"I'm not stupid. Have you gone to a Harry Potter premiere? Some fans shout that whenever Emma and Tom are near each other."

"This is the first Harry Potter movie we've been in. Obviously, we haven't gone to the premieres." Shay chimed in.

"Right. My bad." I apologized.

"Well, as much as I would like to continue this interview, we are running out of time. Thank you all for joining me."

"Thank you for having us! It's been a pleasure."