Chapter 35

After we filmed all those bigger scenes, we filmed the third task Voldemort's return. We got to the set with Robert and Ralph Fiennes, who plays Voldemort.

"ACTION!"

"Seeing as Mr. Montague is in first place; he will be first to enter the maze." Dumbledore announced, as Hogwarts cheered for Jackson. He did the rest of the formalities for the champions and explained the task. Then, the third tasks started, and Jackson and Harry entered the maze.

"CUT!"

We moved onto the portkey scene next. Robert, Dan, and I all got into position next to the cup.

"ACTION!"

"You take it Cedric! I didn't enter, I don't want it." Jackson told Cedric.

"No you two take it. It'll be a Hogwarts win, you two deserve it. You didn't enter and you still won."

"Here, all three of us will take it. Hogwarts can split the win." Harry proposes. Jackson and Cedric nod in agreement.

"On three. One, two, three!" Jackson counts, as they all take the portkey on three.

"CUT!"

We all moved to a different part of set where the graveyard was and got into the appropriate places and such. Once we were all ready, we started filming.

"ACTION!"

"Where are we? Is this a part of the task or something? Dumbledore didn't mention this." Jackson asked Harry and Cedric.

"I recognize this place from my nightmares! Cedric, Jackson we have to get back to the cup!"

"What? What are you talking about Harry?" Cedric asks, as Harry grasps his scar in pain.

"Are you okay?" Jackson asks, going over to Harry.

"Get back to the cup!" Harry yells, seeing a figure approach.

"Who are you? What do you want?" Cedric asks, as him and Jackson aim their wands.

"Kill the spares." Something shouts, as the figure, who turns out to be Peter Pettigrew walks into view.

"Avada Kedavra!" Pettigrew casts, as a green light shoots out his wand. Cedric gets hit, just as Jackson dives behind a nearby headstone, avoiding the curse.

"CEDRIC! NO!"

"Do it! Now!" The bundle in a blanket in Pettigrew's arms shouts.

"CUT!"

Harry gets trapped inside the angel statue, and I take my place back by the headstone. I'm supposed to hide, and help Harry get us back to the cup.

"ACTION!"

As Voldemort is resurrected and talking to Harry, Jackson tries to find a way out. Harry knows he didn't get hit with the curse. As Voldemort talks and talks, Jackson is brainstorming.

Eventually, the two wands clash spells, and Jackson goes to help Harry.

"I'm fighting with you Harry! Together!" Jackson shouts, as the two fight Voldemort's spell. Once the spells breaks, they rush to the cup.

"Accio cup!"

"Seize them!" Voldemort commands to his death eaters, as one of them throws a dagger into the light as the two take the portkey back.

"CUT!"

After those scenes, all we have left are the smaller scenes and the ending feast. It shouldn't take more than a month, so we are almost done.