Chapter 83

The first scenes we filmed were the arrival to Hogwarts and the Snape vs McGonagall duel. Those were shorter ones and we needed to get them out of the way so we could film the battle. I was walking over to the great hall set with Rupert when I noticed two Segway's.

"Woah...a cool new ride. I'm sure we could make a fantastic entrance with these. You want to?" I told Rupert, hopping on the Segway.

"Definitely. Everyone's going to be so jealous." He agreed, hopping on the other.

"First I need to figure out how this works...I think I've got it." I told him, pushing myself forward and the Segway moving forward. "Awesome! I've got it! Off we go!"

Rupert caught on quickly and we rushed to the great hall. We waved to all the crew members as we rode to set, some of them filming us. Once we had arrived, Chris filmed our entrance, hearing from the others we were coming in on Segway's.

"Hey guys! Like my cool new ride?" I asked, riding over to everyone.

"Can I have a go next?" Dan asked, and I nodded.

Shay and Sophie also set up a little obstacle course where you had to avoid different cones and such, so Rupert and I tried that out. I managed to do it correctly and swerved over to the camera and put on a pair of sunglasses.

"I'm just so cool." I told the camera, doing finger guns, fully aware it wasn't cool and the whole thing was just a joke. "But in all seriousness I'm pretty good at Segway obstacle courses."

Rupert was next, and he did well too, before letting Dan have a go. Dan didn't do as well, but that's also cause it's his first time on a Segway. Emma surprisingly tried it, and she did pretty good.

"That's my girlfriend, she's pretty amazing isn't she?" I told the camera, as Emma came over and I kissed her forehead.

"Did I do good?" She asked, talking about the obstacle course.

"The best." I hummed, wrapping my arms around her waist.

They stopped recording us and we went to go film our scenes for the day. We filmed a few takes before perfecting it and moving on. We had a quick break, so Emma snapped a few pictures of us together and the set before we went to her dressing room. I looked around the dressing room for a few minutes since it was a bit different before noticing something.

"Did you really rip this off your board and frame it?" I asked while laughing, looking at the picture of me when I was eleven showing off fake vampire teeth.

"Yeah! It's the cutest photo I have of you!" She exclaimed.

"It is not! There are so many great photos of me, you have a scrapbook full of them."

"Okay fine but I really like that one." She gave in, picking it up and looking at it. "You were cute."

"I'm still cute."

"No you aren't."

"Hey!"

"You're hot now! There's a difference between hot and cute!" She defended, before we shared a quick kiss and went back to the set.

We came back to film the Hogsmeade scenes where we get spotted by death eaters.

"ACTION!"

"There! Right there!" A death eater called out.

"Shit. We've been caught!" Jackson mumbles.

"Run!" Allison whisper yells, and we start running.

"There! Right there!" Another death eater pointed.

"Shit! Go faster!" Jackson whisper yelled, speeding up. They run in an alley and slow down a bit.

"I've got them! Down here!!"

They speed up again and run into an alcove.

"They were ready for us." Hermione tells the group.

"CUT!"

We got a bit of water and sat around for a few more minutes, just talking and things. I got bored and went for a walk, but I had a fun idea. Emma probably knew what I was up to, but I don't care.

I walked over to one of the golf carts they had for people, mostly crew members, to get around the set. I hopped on and turned the golf cart on before going on a ride. I wasn't supposed to be doing this, but did anyone really care? Well, they did when Chris saw me.

"(Y/n) (L/n)! Get off that golf cart! You know you aren't supposed to use those!" He yelled, getting really angry.

"Shit...I'm in so much trouble. Well, might as well have fun with it." I mumbled to myself, going a bit faster. "This is fun! Hey guys!" I shouted, waving to Emma and everyone else. She looked absolutely livid, and all the others were amused, especially when the security guards came running after me.

"Drive (Y/n)! Drive! Go!" Shay shouted, and I started to speed up more.

"You'll never take me alive!" I yelled, and they got faster. The golf cart wasn't going to cut it, I had to escape on foot. I quickly swerved and caught them off guard and turned it off before jumping out and sprinting.

They were gaining on me, so I ran faster. Eventually I made it to my dressing room and right before I could open the door they caught me.

"Damn it! Guys don't turn me in! I'll make it worth it! I'll give you whatever you want!" I tried, but they didn't say anything.

"Chris! We got him!"

"You are such a snitch! I thought we were best friends! Gosh, you've betrayed me!" I exclaimed, and saw the different camera focused on me. "Chris don't do this! You love me! I'm like the son you've never had!"

"I have a son! And it's not you! (Y/n) (L/n) what the hell were you doing?!" He yelled, kinda scaring me.

"I was bored! They were there! I just went for a little ride, no big deal!" I tried, brushing it off and laughing nervously but he didn't like that.

"You are such a child! I don't even know how Emma puts up with you! Twenty red cards!"

"Twenty?!"

"Twenty! Get out of my sight! Go, before I make it more!"

He let me go and I walked back to where everyone was.

"How many red cards mate?" Rupert asked.

"Twenty!" I exclaimed, while sitting down.

"Twenty?!" Shay repeated, not believing it. "What?! But that wasn't even a big deal, you weren't hurting anyone!"

"It's a perfectly good punishment! I would've given you more red cards! (Y/n) (L/n) you absolute idiot, you imbecile! You knew perfectly well you aren't supposed to use those! Those are for crew members only! I don't care if you were bored, you don't use those! You should've gotten a stupid Segway or something! Gosh, you are so stupid sometimes! Why did I ever date you?!" She yelled, taking everyone aback. She got up and left, leaving us all there stunned, me more than others, mainly the last part.

"Woah...she didn't just say that!" Rupert exclaimed.

"If it makes you feel better...we took pictures of you getting chased by the guard's, on the golf cart and on foot." Sophie mumbled, and I nodded.

"I'm going to go talk some sense into her! She shouldn't have said that last part!" Shay announced, getting up and leaving.

The rest of the day was weird. I avoided Emma, and it seems like she avoided me as well. I didn't like it, but I also didn't want to talk to her.

"Well, are you feeling okay?" Shay asked, and I shrugged.

"I don't know. I understand why I was getting yelled at, but why would she say that? It kinda hurt." I answered, getting ready to leave.

"I've talked to her, she seemed sorry. It's up to you to forgive her."

"I probably will, but I want her to apologize. She's been avoiding me instead."

"You've been avoiding her too you know."

"True. Well, I'll see you at the house."

I got in my car and drove back to the house, hopefully being able to fix my relationship.

(More dramaaaa)