Chapter 9

After a few months off from filming, I went back to set for the second movie. When I arrived, I was welcomed by Rupert. Dan and Emma weren't here yet.

"(Y/N)! You're here! Finally! I thought I would be the only one here today at this point."

"Why? Is nobody else here yet?"

"Nope! Dan and Emma aren't here yet. It's just you and me for now."

Rupert and I went to his dressing room and hung out there for a bit before the others joined us. Emma arrived last to the party and once she arrived we all went to go get ready. I got changed into my school robes and got my hair done all nice and went out to the scene. I saw Tom and Dan, so I went over to them and we started talking to each other.

Once Emma arrived I sat with her and we talked to each other about our breaks after the premiere. Emma had spent time with her friends back home while I did the same. She said everyone treated her weirdly when she came back because she was famous. Everyone did that to me too but only the kids I didn't really talk to. My friends still treated me the same as before.

Once everyone was caught up with each other we went and got started. We filmed the Hogwarts feast first when Ron and Harry don't show up.

"ACTION!"

"Where do you think they are? They weren't on the train and there's no other way to get to Hogwarts." Jackson asked Hermione

"I don't know. What if they don't want to be our friends anymore and they've been ignoring us?"

"Hermione you're being silly. Of course, they still want to be your friend! Who wouldn't? I don't think any of us could survive without you."

Hermione smiled and gave Jackson a hug. I went red as she gave me a hug, I hugged her back though hoping the camera wouldn't show how red I was.

"Thanks Jackson. You always know how to make me feel better."

"Your welcome. Now, let's eat I'm starving." I said as I picked up another piece of chicken.

"CUT!"

"We did pretty good didn't we?" I asked Emma

"We sure did" she said as I gave her a fist bump.

Once we finished that scene, we filmed the scene where Mrs. Norris gets petrified. It took a long time to film that once since I kept forgetting my lines.

"ACTION"

"You see that? Mudbloods you'll be next!" Malfoy said as he barged through the crowd

"Shut up Malfoy! Hermione is a way better person and- what is my line again?" I said, as I forgot the rest of my sentence

"CUT!"

After I finally got my lines right, we did set school for the rest of the day. We learned about math and science today, it was quite boring if you ask me. Emma seemed to enjoy it though, but she's smart so she knows everything we are doing.

The day finally ended, and I went home and fell asleep before my head hit the pillow. Today was awesome.