Chapter 59

After a few weeks, we had to film the Christmas party scene. Emma and I got our hair and makeup done after we had gotten into our outfits for the party. I had on dress robes, while Emma had on a pink dress but a different one from the Yule ball, this one was much better in my opinion. We got our places and started the scene.

"ACTION!"

"Drinks?" Neville offered, holding out the tray.

"No thank you Neville?" Jackson asks, confused on why Neville is handing out drinks.

"Didn't make the Slug club. It's okay though, he's got Belby handing out towels in the loo."

"Exciting. Have fun Neville." Jackson muttered before he met back up with Hermione.

"You two, help me please." Allison whispered from a curtain.

"Allison? What's going on?"

"I've just escaped – I mean left, I left Cormac under the mistletoe." She explained.

"You came with Cormac? Why?"

"Because I wanted to go with someone else, but they couldn't go." Allison answered.

"He's coming! Gotta go!" She whispered and left, Cormac soon entering.

"Have you seen Allison? Slippery little minx she is."

"CUT!"

We took a quick break, and Emma and I went to my dressing room. We spent a few minutes making out before we had to go back. We filmed a few more scenes for today, mostly the ones involving the Horcruxes.

"ACTION!"

"Now remember. Slughorn usually eats early, takes a short walk and then returns to his office." Hermione told Harry.

"Right. I'm going down to Hagrid's."

"What? But you need to get the memory!"

"No, Harry -- you've got to go see Slughorn. We have a plan –" Allison starts, Harry cutting her off.

"No. I've got a good feeling about going to Hagrid's. I feel like it's the place to be tonight, know what I mean?"

"No." Ron, Hermione, Jackson, Paige and Allison say in unison.

"Trust me. I know what I'm doing. Or at least Felix does."

"CUT!"

When we had another break, Emma and I went to get coffee together. We walked off set and went to the nearby Starbucks. I think the paparazzi saw us, but I'm not sure. We took a picture of us on her camera before we left. We took a little detour on the way back and found a nice little area with a pond. Once we really needed to get back, we walked back onto the set.
When we arrived back, everyone was waiting for us. We got ready for our scene and kept filming for the day.