Chapter 65

The premiere was today, but the weather outside had been horrible all week. It hadn't stopped raining, and it was supposed to keep raining during the premiere, and we had to take pictures and stuff outside.

I had gotten into my suit, before getting into my car and driving to the premiere. They said they were going to have umbrella's which would be helpful. When I arrived, I met up with Emma and we went to find some umbrellas.

"Are there any umbrellas or something?"

"There's one left. You can have it." The producer said, handing me the umbrella.

"Here Em, you take it." I told her, handing her the umbrella.

"But you'll get wet!" She defended, giving it back to me. I forced it back into her arms.

"I can handle a little rain. You just take it." I dismissed, ending the conversation there. We took some pictures, and I got completely soaked in the pouring rain. Emma and I did an interview together though.

"Was this movie fun to film?"

"Yeah. It was pretty awesome. Everyone's living their life and having fun in the movie, but that meant you got to film that, which made it more fun." I explained, Emma nodding.

"Now, did you give Emma your umbrella?"

"He did. It's very sweet of him to get absolutely soaked so I didn't have to. Number one boyfriend right here." Emma answered, smiling at me. I kissed her quickly, her kissing back, before we continued.

"Are you two getting married?" The interviewer asked, seeing the rings.

"Not yet. Their promise rings. We are still young, so we aren't rushing into it. We're taking things slow, maybe in a few years we will." I answered, Emma agreeing.

"Yeah, we're taking it slow. We've both agreed that we're still young and we should just wait a bit and see how things work out. The promise rings are fine for now. We're promising ourselves to each other, saying that we will get married one day. I'm 100% sure we will get married, just not now, like in a few years." Emma answered, confidence lacing her voice.

"Thank you for your time. Good luck!" The interview exclaimed, ending the interview.

We took a few pictures on Emma's camera of us, and half of the pictures we're us kissing. We went into the theater and watched the movie. It was pretty good, I liked it. It was uncomfortable in the theater; cause I was soaking wet from the rain.

Emma and I went back to her house, and we spent the night cuddling in bed, but not before I borrowed a pair of dry clothes from Alex.

"I love you Emma, more than anything."

"I love you too (Y/n). You know, you looked kinda hot during the premiere, when you were all soaked."

The next morning I had breakfast with Emma's family before going back to my house. I started to pack my stuff up, since I was going back to the set house in a few days. Emma and I were going on the same day, and we were going to be the first ones back.

We would have the house to ourselves for a few days before everyone else shows up. But we also had photoshoots and things we needed to do, so we wouldn't be at home all day.

Once I packed up a few things, I spent the rest of the day with Lauren and Robert. Their wedding was coming up, but they were also moving in with each other, so I helped them move a few things in.

"There. All good." I panted, wiping the sweat off my face.

"Thanks (Y/n)!" Lauren muttered, tired from all that unpacking.

"Well, we've finished!" Robert cheered, high fiving me.

We sat around for a bit just hanging out before I went back home. When I arrived back home, I went to bed, tired from my day.