Chapter 62

After a few more weeks of filming, we had a free day sort of. We didn't have any filming today which was nice. I was having dinner with Emma and her parents tonight which would be fun.

My outburst with the paparazzi went viral and I'm sure her parents saw it, but in the meantime, we were doing kind of a tour of the set and getting the dark marks for a video. Emma and I made our way to the set and met up with the producers.

"ACTION!"

"Hello, I'm (Y/n) (L/n)"

"And I'm Emma Watson."

"And today, Emma and I are taking you on a trip around the set of Harry Potter and the Half Blood prince! Let's get started!"

"CUT!"

We made our way to see the lead costume designer and had a chat with her about our costumes and robes and such.

"ACTION!"

"We're here with Cindy, she's a costume designer for the films and she's just going to show us a bunch of different costumes and such." Emma started.

"Here are (Y/n)'s robes from the first film. You can tell their his because he got the robes pockets sewn shut. He kept chocolate in them, and it melted, so we had to sew them shut..."

"It was a one-time thing! I haven't made that mistake since." I defended, and Emma nodded.

"He has a point but that's probably because we don't give him chocolate on set anymore. He's been forbidden to bring it on the set at all..." Emma mentioned.

"Okay, I see how it is. I learned my lesson! I had Rupert smuggle it in for me anyway."

"CUT!"

We moved onto the next part of our tour, which was the makeup artists. This is when we get the dark marks on our arms.

"ACTION!"

"This is Amanda, she's the lead makeup artist, and we are going to be getting the dark marks today." Emma told the camera.

I sat down first, and we got started with my new dark mark tattoo.

"Now, I've never gotten the dark mark, since Jackson's not on that side and doesn't need one." I informed the camera as Amanda got all the supplies out.

"One thing about Amanda is she's been the chief makeup artist ever since the first film, so she's been here a while, which is pretty cool." Emma mentioned to the camera.

"Alright so, we just put the tattoo here, and put some water over it, and hopefully it sticks!" Amanda told us, putting a washcloth over my arm with the mark on it. She dabbed my arm with the washcloth for a minute before taking off the paper the mark was on.

"And...there you go! Now you have a dark mark." Amanda exclaimed.

"Now I just got to go wreak some havoc on the muggles here and I've filled the role properly." I joked, as Emma sat down in the chair. I rolled my sleeve back down and told the camera, "I'll just hide this for tonight. I'm supposed to have dinner with Emma and her parents, so I can't let them know I'm a death eater. They wouldn't be too happy with me..."

That comment earned a laugh from Emma and Amanda. "I'm sure they wont care (Y/n). They know it's just for the video." Emma reassured. I rolled my eyes at her playfully before they focused on her getting her mark.

Once she had gotten the mark done, we talked about the films and how far we've come, and we even showed the camera our eighteenth birthday posters.

"Amanda actually made this for me. It was for my eighteenth birthday, she got everyone to write me a happy birthday on the front, and on the back there's photos of Emma and I from over the years. There are some pictures of me and some of the other cast, but it's mostly just Emma and I. It's pretty amazing actually." I commented, showing them my poster.

The camera showed some of the images on the back, and Emma got hers out.

"I got one too, but what's really interesting is what's on the other side..." She started before laughing, "Which is the continuity photos from the first film. It shows what we all used to look like, which is absolutely hysterical."

She showed off her board, and I pointed out a few pictures. "There's me and Rupert. We were hanging out together. And there's me in my robes that got sewn shut."

"That's how I remember you all, as young children!" Amanda exclaimed, laughing at the photos. "I think (Y/n) and Matthew have changed the most. Like look at their pictures..." Amanda showed, pointing at our photos.

"This one's my favorite. Look at (Y/n)!" Emma gushed, pointing to a photo of my 11-year-old self, showing off the plastic vampire teeth I had on to the camera. "You were so cute! I might totally just rip that one off and frame it. I never want to lose this photo, it's the best!"

"If you take that one off, I can give you another photo to replace it with if you'd like Emma." Amanda told her, and she nodded.

"It's the cutest photo! I mean look at him! He was so young and childish."

"That cause I was a child! I was 11!" I pointed out. Emma just kissed my cheek in response and put her head on my shoulder. I connected our lips together, and we stayed that way for a minute. When we pulled apart she looked at the photo again.

"It's just so cute! I love you so much (Y/n)."

"I love you too Em."

"CUT!"

We wrapped up the video and went back to the house and got ready for dinner. I had put on some fancier clothes, but nothing too fancy. I met up with Emma and we got in the car and went to the restaurant. I parked the car while Emma met up with her parents. I joined them once I had found a spot and greeted them.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Watson. Nice to see you two again." I greeted, hugging Emma's mother.

"(Y/n), can I have a word with you please? We'll catch up with you girls." Emma's dad told them, and they went inside.

"Is anything wrong sir?" I asked, growing nervous.

"Please, call me Chris. Nothing's wrong. We saw the video of you after her party, you know, after her incident with the paparazzi taking pictures..under her dress.... Anyway, I'm thankful for what you did there, walking her out and making sure she felt comfortable and then getting rid of the photos. I think you're perfect for my daughter, save me a seat at the wedding." Chris explained, patting me on the back.

"Thank you Chris. That means a lot. I fully plan on marrying her one day, I'll give you a seat right up front."

"I hope you do. You two are perfect for each other. Now, let's go meet back up with the girls."

We walked back inside and went over to our table. I sat down next to Emma and kissed her cheek. She smiled at me before looking up at her parents.

"Is Alex coming?" Emma asked, noticing the extra seat. Alex is Emma's younger brother.

"Yes, he's running a bit late." Jaqueline, Emma's mother, explained and I nodded. I like Alex; he's cool.

After a few minutes Alex joined us, and we said our hellos. He sat down and we ordered our food. Alex and I talked a bit, before we got our food. My sleeve rolled up just a bit, showing the mark.

"Did you get a tattoo (Y/n)?" Jaqueline asked, noticing the mark.

"No, it was for a behind the scenes video. It's a dark mark. Emma got one too. They wash off though." I explained.

"Emma! How could you, a death eater?!" Alex joked, faking a look of shock. She took a picture of us and Alex on her camera and one of her parents.

We all shared a laugh for a bit, and I rolled down my
sleeve. The food ended up being really good, and we all enjoyed our meal. We split off from her parents after dinner, going back to the house. It was one of the best meals ever.