Chapter 17

Today was a special day. There wasn't any filming and I get to go to the Scooby Doo premiere. I woke up later than normal and had breakfast/lunch before getting ready. I also went for a bike ride with my friends.

Once I needed to get ready, I took a shower and fixed my hair. When I made sure it looked all nice and fancy, I got my outfit on for the premiere.

I had my sister drive me there and once we arrived, I met up with Emma. We walked the red carpet and posed for pictures together. Emma had styled her hair and was wearing a nice white shirt with a long skirt. Her hair had a white flower pin in it as well.

We took some pictures and we even saw some people in dog costumes, so we took pictures with them. We each had a pair of sunglasses, so we posed with them on too.

When we went into the theater, we sat next to each other. I held her hand the whole time, just because I wanted to. I was allowed to more often now that we were dating.

The movie was actually really good. I hope they make another one. Once it was over, Emma and I met a couple of the actors and we took pictures together. I went to Emma's house after since she lives way closer than I do.

"Did you like the movie?" she asked as we were sitting in her room

"Yeah, it was actually really good. I hope they make another one, and not just because I want to go to another premiere."

"Yeah. I liked it. I also liked that you were there too. Your company made it more fun."

"I guess, I liked that you went as well. It was definitely more enjoyable with you there."

I stopped talking and Emma and I both leaned in closer to each other. Soon enough, our lips were connected. We stayed like that before we needed to pull back for air. No words were spoken after, but Emma leaned into me more and I put my arm around her.

I just went to my first premiere for a movie I wasn't in and had my first kiss with none other than Emma Watson. Awesome.