Chapter 82

A few more months passed, Lauren's wedding came and went, and it was really amazing. She had the best decorations and venue; it was perfect for her.

But now, it was time to film DH2. Emma and I went back to the set house and unpacked some clothes and meeting up with everybody else.

"Hey guys!" Shay greeted, giving us both a hug.

"(Y/n)! Emma! You're here!" Sophie squealed, connecting us in another hug.

We met up with Dan and Rupert as well and I got my fair share of 'Sorry about your dad' comments, but it was fine. We hung out by the pool for a bit since we didn't have anything else to do.

"Soo, would any of you like to hear the new review that's been put out?" Shay asked, holding up a magazine.

"Are these the ones who keep calling me a heartthrob?" I asked, and she nodded. "I'd love to hear it."

"Okay. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part one is another box office hit. This film shows the group on the run from Voldemort and his followers, while on the hunt for horcruxes. (Y/n) (L/n) has been described by one of our devoted fans as the 'hottest one in the movie' while Daniel Radcliffe comes in second. Our readers and fans still describe (L/n) as a heartthrob, and some say the chemistry between Jackson and Hermione portray his and Emma Watson's relationship. The readers have said that Watson and (L/n) are a cuter couple than most celebrity relationships. Out of the onset couples Watson and (L/n) have been voted #1. Daniel Radcliffe and Shay Hart have also announced their relationship to the public and have had the support from many fans. Rupert Grint still has his mystery girl, and Sophie Hale has not been seen with anyone or has announced a relationship. The movie was once again a hit, and we recommend you go see it in theaters while you can." Shay read.

"I'm pretty sure that's more gossip than movie review." I mumbled.

"No surprise, it's a teen gossip magazine. (Y/n), you've done an interview and photoshoot with these people." Emma pointed out.

"Ohh, yeah I have! When they first called me a heartthrob! I remember that..." I reminisced.

We talked for a bit longer before we went to set, we weren't filming yet, that starts tomorrow, but we were just going to see the props and stuff.

"(Y/n)! What do you think of the set?" Chris asked, his camera recording.

"It looks dead depressing. So dark, so boring, no life and joy, well it probably should be like that since there's literally a war going on in the wizarding world, but you know." I told him, and Emma came over.

"The power couple of set, hello lovebirds." He spoke, the camera still recording.

"Hello camera." I mumbled, going really close to it and making a face at it, just for fun.

"How do you feel? The last Harry Potter movie?" Chris asked.

"Good. This is it, the last one! Then, I'm gonna buy a sports car, and a golf cart, and a club membership." I told him, and Emma laughed.

"You still want a sports car?"

"Oh yeah."

"For all of you watching this video, (Y/n)'s wanted to buy a sports car with his paycheck ever since the very first movie. Emma what are your thought on his list of things he wants to buy."

"He can have a golf cart and club membership, but he's not getting a sportscar." I playfully rolled my eyes.

"She's a buzzkill." I whispered to the camera.

"What was that?" She asked, looking at me dangerously.

"Nothing! Nothing at all!"

"Good..." And with that she walked away. I pretended to wipe the sweat off my forehead, and Chris laughed.

"She nearly killed you."

"Emma's scary when she's mad..."

Chris stopped recording and we were on our way. We went back to the house for dinner and a movie before bed, getting ready to film tomorrow.