Chapter 20

With no filming today, Rupert and I were going to an interview together. This one was different, it was live. All the other interviews I've done were prerecorded. Rupert spent the night at my house and then we went to the interview together.

When we arrived, we sat in a dressing room before going in. Since it was live the interviewer would introduce us and then we would go out to her, kind of like a grand entrance.

"Please welcome to the show Rupert Grint and (Y/N) (L/N)!" the interviewer said as we walked in.

"Hello boys! Welcome to the show!"

"Thank you for having us!" I said to the interviewer

"So, how's filming for Prisoner of Azkaban going?"

"It's going really good. The sets are really cool, and the effects are really funny as well. You'll see them in the movie of course, there will also be like BTS stuff, so you get to see things that happened off set too." Rupert told the interviewer.

"I'm looking forward to seeing it. Now (Y/N), how's filming with Emma? This is the movie where they become closer isn't it?" The interviewer asked me.

"It's going really well actually. As you probably know this is the movie where Jackson and Hermione's relationship really takes off. Since they are love interests in the books, this movie really starts to show their feelings for one another."

"And are you crushing on Emma seeing as you two spend a lot of time together?"

"Yes and no. Emma and I are dating so I wouldn't call it a crush, but before we were than yes." I told the interviewer, much to everyone's shock. I looked around to see everyone shocked. Rupert wasn't shocked, since he knew we were dating.

"Was it something I said?" I asked, confused on why they were all shocked. They then starting clapping, so I think they were fine now.

"Well then, congratulations (Y/N)." the interviewer said to me.

"What are the effects like in this movie?" the interviewer said to change the topic.

"They're really neat. For Buckbeak the hippogriff its this giant metal pole with a mask attached to it. One of the crewman holds the pole while we film so it looks like Buckbeak is really there." Rupert said

"And for the werewolf scenes, there's a CGI suit that we use and then the editors will turn it into the werewolf, so in the movie you'll see a werewolf and not someone in a CGI suit. The effects are really awesome to be honest with you." I continued with what Rupert was saying.

"That does seem very cool. I bet you guys are really lucky to be in these movies."

"Yeah. Me and (Y/N) met at the auditions actually. We both were quite nervous; we went over lines with each other. I didn't think I was going to get the role honestly. My family said I would be a great Ron Weasley, so I was like why not and I auditioned. Never thought in a million years I'd get the role."

"Yeah, same here. I auditioned because my friends said I'd play the perfect Jackson and I got really excited you know? So, when I went to the auditions there were so many people and I got really nervous. After the auditions though, I would check everyday to see if I got the part. When I did get it, my sister was doing her homework on the computer and I practically forced her to check for me and she was so mad, but that changed when she found out I got the role so, it worked out."

Soon enough, the interview was over, and I went home. My sister had watched it on TV and was happy I talked about her even if it was one sentence. My family was super proud too. Today was pretty cool.