Chapter 4

The next few weeks went by in a blur, and soon enough it was time to start filming! I was a little bit nervous, since I didn't know anyone, but I was excited. I hope Rupert gets to play Ron, that would be super fun.

I walked onto the set, looking around in awe. I've never seen anything as cool as this. I saw all sorts of different props and things we would use for the movie. When I walked into the main room, I saw a girl with brown hair and brown eyes, along with a boy with black hair and green eyes.

"Hi, I'm (Y/N), what are your names?"

"I'm Emma Watson, I'll be playing Hermione Granger." The girl with brown hair said to us.

"I'm Daniel, Daniel Radcliffe. I'll be playing Harry Potter." The green-eyed boy said to me and Emma. I forgot I was supposed to say who I was playing.

"Right! I forgot to say who I was playing! I'll be playing the one and only Jackson Montague."

"I was going to say, you don't look like you'd be Ron Weasley." Emma said as she giggled.

I sat down on a chair next to Emma, who's cheeks were red. I don't know why; it isn't that hot in here. If anything, I'm a little cold in this room.

As I sat down, a redheaded boy walked in. I quickly realized it was Rupert!

"Rupert! You got the part?!" I shouted

"You got the part too?! We get to act together!"

"You two know each other?" Daniel asked, confusion on his face.

"We met at the auditions!" I explained to the group. They all then realized and nodded their heads. Rupert sat down next to Daniel, while I was sat next to Emma. Once everyone had met, we saw Chris and he gave us a tour of the set. I even got my own dressing room! It was right next to Emma's.

Once we got our tour, we got ready for our first scene. Once I was dressed in my robes, I saw Chris with a camera. I waved to the camera and said, "Hello camera. I'm all dressed up fancy for the first scene." As I showed off my robes and played around with it and made it look like I had wings. Chris stopped the camera and told me he was making a behind the scenes video along with the movie.

I walked outside where the first scene was being filmed, the broom lessons. I saw Rupert and Dan playing a hand game where they slap each other. Emma and I decided to go watch. It looked like Dan was losing. Emma and I quickly picked up on the rules and played our own round.

As we started, it turns out Emma was very good at this game, even when she only just learned it. We were so immersed we didn't notice Chris recording us. I lost the game, but we were going to have a rematch after filming our scene.

We got to our brooms and I was standing next to Rupert and Emma. The scene was pretty fun. I get to say "UP!" and the special effects people pull on a string and the broom flies up to my hand. It took a few takes since I missed the catch and dropped it. After 5 takes, I had managed to catch my broom correctly and we got to keep filming.