Chapter 19

I went back to filming the next day and we got started on the divination scenes. The set had lots of crystal balls and the chairs looked very comfortable. Jackson and Hermione are supposed to hate divination, but I think its kinda cool. I would like to see the future; I think it would be pretty cool to know what happens and stuff.

We started on the tea leaves scene where Jackson has a deadly enemy, and Harry has the grim.

"ACTION"

"Do you not know boy? Here, let me look at it." Professor Trelawny said as she took Jackson's cup

"I would've known if you had given me a moment to look at it." Jackson mumbled bitterly. Hermione chuckled and bit her lip. It looked kind of cute not gonna lie.

"Let's see dear boy, you have a sun which means great happiness. You have a ring, which means you will find great love in your future." Jackson glanced over at Hermione when she said the great love part.

"Montague, oh no! No, no no no! My boy, you have the falcon. A deadly enemy in your path who will strike soon. I suggest you watch out."

Jackson looked scared for a second and tensed up. Hermione looked even more scared.

"CUT!"

After we filmed that part, we filmed where Professor McGonagall tells us about her predictions.

"ACTION!"

"Ah, who is dying this year may I ask?" Nobody spoke up, so Hermione did.

"Harry had the grim, and Jackson has a deadly enemy who may strike at any minute Professor."

"Well, Mr. Potter and Mr. Montague, Sybil Trelawny has only gotten one prediction correct, she had predicted deaths of students every year, and not one has died yet. Divination is at most, a wooly subject."

"Thank you professor. That makes me feel better." Jackson said and McGonagall shot him a smile

"CUT!"

The rest of filming went smoothly and soon enough I had a half hour break. I went to my dressing room to take a quick nap before I had to go back.

I woke up to someone softly shaking my arm.

"(Y/N) ...(Y/N) wake up." Emma whispered as she was shaking me.

My eyes fluttered open, and I got up from the couch.

"We need to go back to filming now (Y/N)." Emma said and pecked my lips before leaving.

The rest of the day was normal, just filming stuff. By the end of the day, I was really tired and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.