Chapter 34

The first scene we were filming today was at the burrow. Harry, Ron, and I were supposed to be asleep in the burrow, and Hermione wakes us all up before we leave for the world cup.

"ACTION!"

"Wake up! Wake up Ronald! Your mother says breakfast is ready!"

"Bloody hell.." Ron groans, hiding his top half from Hermione frantically.

"Honestly! Get dressed! And don't go back to sleep!" Hermione whispers loudly, annoyed with Ron. Harry woke up from the noise, so Hermione didn't need to worry about him.

"Wakey, wakey Jackson! Wake up love, you need to get up." Hermione whispers much more calmly, lightly shaking him awake while sitting on the side of the bed.

"Mmmm...five more minutes..." Jackson groans, turning over and waving Hermione away.

"Wake up Jackson...get up." Hermione says in a louder tone, shaking him a bit more.

"Fine...fine, I'm up." He groans, sitting up in bed, running a hand through his hair. The two share a kiss, Ron groaning at the sight.

"Get dressed! All of you! Breakfast is ready!" Hermione exclaims again in her previous tone and leaves the room.

"CUT!"

After another costume change, we filmed our walk to the portkey and where we meet Cedric Diggory.

"ACTION!"

"Dad! Where are we going?" Ron shouts to his father.

"Haven't the foggiest! Keep up!"

The group keeps walking, Hermione with Ginny, and Jackson with Ron and Harry. Once they arrive to a tree, Amos Diggory is waiting for them.

"Everyone this is Amos Diggory." Arthur explains to the group, as Cedric jumps down the tree. "And this strapping young lad must be Cedric!"

"Pleasure to meet you sir." Cedric responds, shaking Arthurs hand. Ginny looks at Cedric, then Hermione. Ginny sends Hermione a look saying Cedric was cute.

"Well, have you found it?"

"Yep. Are we waiting for anyone else?"

"Nope. The Lovegood's have been there for a week, and the Fawcett's couldn't get tickets." Arthur explains.

The group approach to the portkey, Harry looking nervous. "Why are we putting our fingers on a manky old boot?"

"That's not just a manky old boot mate." George starts, "It's a portkey!" Fred finishes.

"Portkey? What's a portke-" Harry asks again but gets cut off.

"CUT!"

We all get attached to some sort of green screened machine, that spins in a circle really fast, to act as a portkey.

"ACTION"

The portkey starts to spin, as everyone screams, most of them not being used to it.

"This is awesome! Woohooooooo!" Jackson shouts, as they spin.

"CUT!"

After that, we filmed the arrival into the tent, and then we ended for the day.