Chapter 88

After a long year of filming, today was the last day. We filmed the last of the war, and the final cut.

"CUT!"

"No!" I groaned, not wanting it to be over just yet.

Shay, Dan, Sophie, Emma, Rupert and I all shared a group hug. We stayed in the hug for a few minutes before we moved into the great hall set.

Alan Rickman gave a bow, and so did David Thewlis. We all applauded for them, before Helena clapped with her water bottle in hand.

"(Y/n)! I'm going to miss you!" Helena cried, and we hugged.

"You're my favorite death eater." I told her, and we hugged again. I said goodbye to the Phelps twins, and we high fived instead of hugging.

"Goodbye Chris, even though you yelled at me, I'll still miss you." I told him, and we hugged it out.

"You could've ridden the golf cart now. But we've picked them up, so they aren't here."

We went to take a quick picture of the cast out in the courtyard of Hogwarts set, and we said our final goodbyes there. However, there was a surprise.

"I've gotten the editors to make a behind the scenes montage, so before we all leave, we're going to watch it. From the first film until now." Chris announced, and we went into the room with the TV. He played the video, and we watched all the behind-the-scenes moments.

"What's your name?" Video Chris asked.

"My name is (Y/n) (L/n)!"

"And who are you playing in the films?"

"Jackson!"

"Are you excited?"

"Yeah, very excited. It's going to be really fun!"

"How old are you (Y/n)?"

"Ten, but I'll be eleven in a few days!"

"And what's your name?"

"Rupert Grint."

"And you play?"

"Ron Weasley."

"Are you and (Y/n) best friends?"

"Yep!" Rupert answered, and we hugged for the camera.

The video moved into the train cart from the first film.

"Are you a vampire?"

"Yep! I vant to suck your blooood! Muahahaha!" And then the teeth fell out.

"I don't think you're a vampire anymore! Your teeth fell out!" Emma pointed out.

"I guess not. You got lucky I'm not a vampire anymore Chris."

The next video was one of Dan and Rupert together and they broke a prop. They both didn't realize they had been caught until now. The next video was about my robes.

"(Y/n), share to the camera what happened with your robes."

"I got the pockets sewn shut."

"And why did you get them sewn shut?"

"I left chocolate in them, and it melted. It was an accident though!"

The video showed many more moments, and we were now on the goblet of fire. The video faded into the great hall, but it was all decorated for the yule ball.