Chapter 5

The first few months of filming were quite fun. I got to know everyone more and Rupert and I became close friends. We hang out in my dressing room a lot and listen to Queen. One time, Emma and Daniel came in as well and we had a dance party.

Also speaking of Emma, we hang out a lot too. I feel like we are pretty close too. We always hang out together and play games while we wait for the next scenes. I've also had to do school on set. It's very weird to do, but I do all my lessons with Rupert, Dan, and Emma. Emma is very smart, like really. She is maybe even smarter than Hermione.

Currently, we are filming the train scene where everyone meets. I'm sitting with Harry and Ron eating wizard candy in my school robes. Everyone else isn't in their robes yet. Except for Emma because Hermione is wearing hers as well. The filming hadn't started yet and we were all in the train compartment. Harry was messing around with something that resembled a whip, and I was pretending to be a vampire with my robes over my head.

I was sitting next to Emma, while Dan and Rupert were across from us. Chris walked in with his camera and started talking to Harry and then turned to me.

"(Y/N), are you a vampire now?" he said, aiming the camera at me.

"Yep! I vant to suck your blooood! muahahaha" I said while smiling, showing off my fake vampire teeth you would get at the arcade or something. Emma started laughing at me and the vampire teeth fell out, and she started laughing harder.

"I don't think you're a vampire anymore, (Y/N). Your teeth fell out!" she said, through fits of laughter.

"Guess not. You got lucky I'm not a vampire anymore Chris." I said as I picked them up off the ground and put them in my robes pocket. These robes were very handy. I could hide sweets in there too, except I'm not allowed to. They threatened to sew my robes pockets shut if I did.

The candy was pretty good too. They made chocolate frogs but they're just Hershey bars carved to look like frogs. Chris said I could eat one once we finished the scene. They looked pretty good too, even though they look like frogs.

We filmed the train scene and then had set school. It's kind of like normal school, but with less people and your friends with everyone. School wasn't that long though, only like an hour or two since we are busy people.

Once school was over, we filmed the feast. I didn't expect all the food to be real, but it was! Rupert and I sat next to each other and ate chicken while Dan and Emma were across from us. The food was pretty good too. We filmed the sorting and feast with the remaining time we had left in the day.

Once the day was over, I went home and had real dinner with my family. I told them all about the set and all the actors. I couldn't wait to go back tomorrow.