Chapter 13

After a nice summer vacation, it was time to go back to filming. We were going to be filming the Prisoner of Azkaban. I met the two new cast members and got ready for my scenes. I got changed into my robes, which now had pockets because I've been trusted with them again.

We were starting filming by doing the hippogriff scene where we meet Buckbeak. Filming it was going to be weird though, because it's a metal pole with a mask that looks like Buckbeak on it. It's even weirder for Dan though, since he has to ride it.

In this scene, Jackson and Hermione were supposed to hold hands because they were both scared of Buckbeak. Emma went red once she heard this, I went a bit red too though.

"ACTION!"

"This, is Buckbeak!"

Everyone stepped away from the hippogriff except for Harry.

"Ah! Harry! Now, just bow to him."

As Harry bowed, Buckbeak didn't bow back to him.

"Harry, Harry back away. Do not make a sound."

As Harry backed away, he stepped on a stick causing a crack to sound around Buckbeak.

Hermione grabbed Jackson's hand once the cracking sound went away. They both looked down, and went red. They disconnected their hands fast after.

"CUT!"

After we finished the Buckbeak scene, we started the Hogsmeade scenes. Jackson and Hermione were going together. They were at the shrieking shack when Malfoy came up to them.

"ACTION"

"Well, well, well what do we have here? Shopping for your future home together (L/N)!"

"Ugh, Malfoy, wait- did you say (L/N) instead of Montague?"

"Oops?" Tom said, as he shrugged his shoulders

Once Tom had messed up his line that way, we both went beet red. Emma and I looked at each other and gave an awkward smile.

"CUT!"

"Sorry guys! Didn't mean to say that!" Tom said as he discreetly winked at Emma, although I noticed him do that.

"It's fine Tom. No hard feelings." I said to him

"Yeah. It's fine." Emma said as I felt her hand slip into mine. I looked down at our hands and made no move to remove them. It felt nice, holding hands with Emma.

We quickly redid the scene, Tom saying the correct name this time. It was kinda fun to see Tom get pelted with snowballs by Harry, even if he was under an invisibility cloak. The cloak is really just a green blanket and when we use it there's a green screen, so it looks like its invisible.

There are many different aspects to the whole movie. Like the werewolf scene is just someone in a CGI outfit and the editors will make it look like a werewolf later. This movie has a lot of fun stuff to film.