Chapter 29

We were filming the dragon scene today, where Jackson and Harry have to battle the dragons. The set is pretty cool, there are a lot of green screens, and the audience is filmed separately so they don't take too much space. I got changed into my costume for the scene and we started.

It was really weird too, there were a lot of animatronics and things flying all over.

"ACTION!"

"Petrificus totalus!" Jackson shouted, aiming his wand at the dragon. The dragon dodged it. Jackson dashed behind a rock and hid, trying to think of a new plan.

"Crap. There goes my plan. Ummm okay...think Jackson...how do I want to do this...It might be worth a shot I guess, Harry did it with his broom." Jackson mumbled to himself and got out from the rock.

"Accio golden egg!" Jackson casts, the egg flying over to him.

"He's done it! Jackson Montague has collected the egg without harming the dragon, and the fastest of all the champions!" Crouch shouted, as the crowd cheered.

"CUT!"

After wrapping up that scene, we filmed Harry's dragon scene. His was much cooler and needed many more special effects. As they filmed I watched with Rupert.

"(Y/n), can I ask you something?" Robert asked as he walked over to Rupert and I.

"Yeah. What's up?"

"Do you know what Lauren likes? You know like chocolates or flowers."

"Are you going on a date with her?"

"Well, yeah."

"Alright. Don't tell her you got it from me though, she likes dark chocolate and roses. She's always wanted someone to give her a bouquet of roses."

"You're a lifesaver mate, thanks."

"No problem. Just don't break her heart."

"I won't. Promise."

Once he left, Rupert and I went off to his dressing room for a bit. We just chilled there before we went off for dance lessons for the yule ball.

When we arrived, the instructors were already there. I met up with Emma and have her a kiss on the cheek before sitting next to her.

"Alright, so today we're just going to work on the basics. Everyone just find a partner and we'll get started." The instructor told us.

"Want to be my dance partner Em?"

"I'd love to."

We got up and got into the correct form before the lessons began. I wasn't very good at it and Emma was much better than I was.

"Here, you have to put your arm here." Emma whispered, placing my arm on her waist. "And this hand here." She said, taking my hand in hers and putting them up.

We got a bit better at it, knowing the basic form and how to do it. We were going to learn the moves tomorrow though. I went home after my long day and fell asleep right away.