Chapter 78

After a week of getting all the furniture and getting it all put in, the house was ready to be livable. Emma and I had gotten some food, so we didn't starve, and we put it all in the kitchen.

"Well, it's complete!" Emma cheered, motioning to all the furniture in the apartment.

"Yeah! It looks amazing!" I exclaimed, walking around the apartment. We spent the day inside the new apartment, just enjoying the space. It was ours, just for us. Emma took a few pictures of the house, and a selfie of us on her camera. She was going to get them printed soon and make another book.

The day was pretty fun. Emma had gotten a bunch of comfy blankets and pillows, so we spent the day on the couch watching movies. For our first night we ordered a pizza and had ice cream. We ate our pizza and ice cream while watching our movie, and by the time we were finished, it was nearly time for bed.

We cleaned up our stuff and moved into the bedroom, and Emma turned to me.

"What do you say we break in this new bed?" She smirked, connecting our lips in a passionate kiss.

"Yeah.." I mumbled, kissing her again.

We spent the night together, the lust and passion overtaking us. When we woke up, our clothes were on the floor, and we both were cuddling each other, the blankets covering our bare bodies.

We both got up and got ready for the day shortly after. We had an interview today, so we were doing that with Shay, Sophie, Dan and Rupert.

We got to the studio, meeting everybody else already there. We said our hellos and went out to the host.

"Welcome to the show guys!" The host exclaimed, as we all said hi.

"So, the deathly hallows movie is coming out soon! You guys excited."

"Oh yeah, it's a pretty good movie. It's pretty cool. We're all like war criminals, like Voldemort wants Harry, but we're all on this mission with him, so we're like accomplices. It's super cool."

"Well that's one way to put it..." Shay mumbled.

"It's a pretty funny movie. Shay and (Y/n) had a kissing scene!" Rupert blurted.

"I thought we agreed to never bring that up again!" I exclaimed, and Rupert just shook his head. "It was for the horcruxes. They make visions that scare people and Hermione's is Allison and Jackson kissing. So, Shay and I had to kiss for that, but it didn't mean anything!"

"Course it didn't, you two moved in together." Dan mumbled. He was a bit salty about the kiss, even though it meant nothing, and it was just for the movie.

"You two moved in together?" The host asked, turning to Emma and I.

"Yeah. Yesterday was our first night in the new apartment together." Emma answered. "It's really nice. The apartment is absolutely perfect!"

"Emma did most of the interior work, she picked out the furniture and stuff. We both agreed on things, but she kind of designed it." I mentioned.

"Well, that's a great milestone for the both of you! Congratulations!" The host exclaimed.

"Thank you." I hummed.

"So, your relationship is pretty serious I take it?" The host asked.

"Oh yeah. I'm going to marry Emma one day, and that will be the best day of my life." I announced, the audience clapping. "I'm telling all of you now, I am going to marry Emma Watson!" I told the audience, earning cheers and more clapping.

"You're going to marry her?"

"I'm going to marry her. I promise you; I am going to marry Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson!"

I saw Emma blushing and I smiled at her. I went back to the interview, and we continued. We talked for a bit before we ran out of time. Once the show ended, we went back to the apartment with everyone so they could see it.

"Oh my god! This! I love it!" Sophie squealed, looking at the apartment.

"Me too! This is amazing! Emma I need you to be my interior designer!" Shay raved.

"It's pretty cool." Dan commented, walking around.

"Yeah, congrats you two." Rupert hummed.

We sat around the living room and had a few drinks and food. It was pretty fun, and everybody loved the apartment. We gave them a tour as well, which was everyone's favorite part. We put the eighteenth birthday boards in our room, just so we had them, but everybody loved them.

Once everyone left the apartment, Emma and I had dinner before bed. We were both sat in bed, just cuddling and watching tv when I got a phone call.

"Who is it?" Emma asked, glancing up at me. I went to grab the phone, and she moved from her spot on my chest.

"Lauren." I responded, answering the phone. "Lauren? Why are you calling?"

(Its tea time...get ready besties)