Chapter 25

After a long time, it was time for the premiere. I got ready and got in my outfit. I made sure my hair looked nice and put on a bit of cologne to be even more fancy. My sister was going to this premiere with me. Once she had her dress on and everything, we got in her car and drove there.

When we arrived, Lauren parked her car and we met up with everyone. Emma was happy to see Lauren again and they even took a few pictures together. Of course, I took pictures with everyone and my sister. We looked amazing I can already tell. I took a few pictures with Emma as well, since everyone knew we were dating. I also answered a few questions with everyone.

Lauren and I answered a few questions as well. Mostly about how she was my sister and if she's proud of me and stuff. It was fun having her there. We have a strong relationship where we rarely fight and things like that.

When Emma and I were answering questions, our relationship seemed to be the most interesting thing.

"EMMA! (Y/N)! Over here!"

"Is it true you two are dating?!"

"Yep! (Y/N)'s my boyfriend!" Emma responded cheerily

"And Emma's my girlfriend!"

"How long have you two been dating?"

"Since a few months ago. When (Y/N) said we were in his interview it was maybe like three weeks after we had gotten together?"

"So you two have been dating for a little while now?"

"Yes, yes we have." I answered the interviewer

When we finished answering questions, we went into the theater to watch the movie.

The movie was pretty good to be honest. All the effects were cool, and I liked seeing Jackson and Hermione's relationship on screen. I liked the part where everyone was scared of Buckbeak. It was pretty funny, and they zoomed in on Jackson and Hermione's hand holding moment.

I sat next to my sister and Emma during the movie. Emma and I held hands the entire movie and my sister gushed the whole time about how we were so cute on and off screen. I think she was having a proud sister moment.

Once the movie was over, I was pretty tired and so was everyone else. Everyone said their goodbyes and we all went our separate ways, eager to see each other again soon.