Chapter 11

After many more months of filming, the chamber of secrets came to an end. Since it's nearly summer, we don't have to go back to filming until September. I get to have a summer break with my friends like it used to be before filming.

We also had a few cover shoots today. I get to dress up in my robes and pose for pictures they might use for the covers of the movies and stuff.

I walked into the building where they were taking the pictures and I saw Dan and Emma already there. They weren't in their robes yet, so we must have not started yet.

"Hi guys!" I said as I made my way over to the two.

"Hey (Y/N), what's up?" Dan said as we fist bumped

"Hi (Y/N)!" Emma said as she waved enthusiastically. Dan smirked at the two of us, and I was confused why he did.

"Hi Emma! Long time no see."

"Y-yeah."

As soon as she said that Rupert showed up.

"Well, I'm going to go see Rupert. You two lovebirds have fun!" Dan said as he ran off to Rupert.

I was confused on why he called us lovebirds. Emma went really red when he said that. Maybe she isn't sick? Does she have a crush on me? I'll have to ask Lauren when I get home.

The cover shoot was pretty fast. We took our pictures and they didn't look that good, but it was fine. After the cover shoot I went home and ran up to Laurens room.

"Lauren! I need to talk to you!" I said as I entered her room

"What's up little bro?" she said as she patted the spot next to her and I sat down.

"I have a question about girls." I said, while rubbing the back of my neck

"Oooh. It's about Emma isn't it? She seems nice."

"How did you know?"

"I saw you two at the premiere, and the interviews. There's definitely something going on with you two. So, tell me what's the problem?"

"Well, every time we talk her face gets all red. Like today Dan called us lovebirds and she went really red and ran away. Is she sick or something?"

Lauren seemed to think this was funny, because she burst out laughing for like five minutes straight.

"(Y/N), you really don't know the first thing about girls do you?"

"I don't know." I said as I shrugged my shoulders

"First off, she's not sick. She just has a crush on you. Quite frankly, I think you have a crush on her too."

"What? Really?"

"Yep! Go get your girl (Y/N)!" she said as she pushed me out of the room and closed the door.

I walked back to my room and sat on my bed for a few minutes. Does she really like me? I think I like her too. Feelings are really confusing sometimes.