Chapter 44

Today we went to set and filmed the quidditch scenes. We get to film quidditch and beat up Malfoy, AKA Tom. I'm kinda excited for this scene and I know Dan is too. I like filming the quidditch scenes, they're my favorite.

You have to get harnessed onto the broom, so you don't fall, and the broom is held up in the air. It gets uncomfortable after a while, so that makes everyone try harder so they can be done faster.

We spent the majority of the day up on the brooms, and after we filmed Emma and I went out on the town. We went out to a somewhat fancy restaurant for dinner and ate outside. After dinner, we both ended up at an arcade. We met a few fans, signed a few autographs, and had a lot of different competitions.

"You are such a cheater..." Emma mumbled as we left.

"It's not cheating. It's just a trick to win the game." I told her. She was bitter cause she lost our competition.

"That's cheating!"

"It's not Em. Just admit you lost."

"I'm giving you the silent treatment starting now."

"Really? Silent treatment?"

No response.

"Em?"

Nothing.

"Emma?"

No answer. I'll just have to think of something else.

"Fine. I'll go get ice cream all by myself then I guess." I said, knowing it was her favorite.

"Ice cream?"

"Now you're talking to me again?"

"Yep. I'm over it. Now let's go get that ice cream." Emma exclaimed, taking my hand, and practically dragging me there.

We got our ice cream, and we went back to the house. When we arrived, everybody was supposed to be in bed since it was past curfew. We went our separate ways for the night and got ready for bed.

For our scenes today we filmed the great hall where Umbridge makes her speech and basically says the ministry is interfering at Hogwarts.

"ACTION!"

"Well that was...illuminating?" Hermione managed to say.

"What was?" Jackson asked.

"We're you not listening to her speech?"

"I was, I just didn't care. The pink toad needs to shut up."

"What did it even mean Hermione?" Ron asked.

"It means the ministry is interfering at Hogwarts."

"CUT!"

I have to admit, the actress who play Umbridge, Imelda Staunton, was very nice. Her character was mean and heartless, but the actress was super sweet. The next scene we filmed was the first DADA class. Before we started Emma took a selfie of us and Imelda on set with her disposable camera.

"ACTION!"

"You mean we cant use magic?" Hermione asked shocked.

"Professor Umbitch! I have a question!" Jackson asked raising his hand, then noticing what I called her and burst out laughing, along with everybody else, even Imelda.

"CUT!"

"No! Can we keep that in? Please?" Sophie begged, and I nodded.

"It was hilarious! Or you could put it in the behind the scenes but please don't delete it!" I asked, hoping they would listen.

"It's not going in the movie, but I'll put it in the behind-the-scenes video. Deal?" Chris offered.

"Deal!"

Once we filmed that scene correctly, mainly me calling her by the right name, we kept filming for the day. Hermione and Jackson get into a fight once she finds the scar on his hand from his detention with Umbridge, so we were filming that now.

"ACTION!"

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Hermione shouted, motioning to his hand.

"Harry didn't want anyone to know! We knew you'd freak out!" Jackson defended.

"Of course I would freak out, you have a gash on your hand that probably will never go away! What that vile woman is doing to you is torture! You should have told me!"

"Obviously, I—I can't! Can we redo this? This is weird, fighting with Emma." I stopped, Chris calling off the scene.

"CUT! (Y/n), Emma, just act like your fighting with someone you don't like."

"But I like Emma! Hell, I love her. I've never really fought with her on something big before."

"Just pretend it isn't her. ACTION!"

"Why didn't you tell me?!" Hermione shouted, motioning to his hand again.

"Harry didn't want anyone to know! We knew you'd freak out!" Jackson defended, raising his voice.

"Of course I would freak out, you have a gash on your hand that probably will never go away! What that vile woman is doing to you is torture! You should have told me!"

"Harry didn't want me to tell anyone! I'd be hurting one of you either way! I didn't know what to do!" Jackson shouted, his voice breaking.

"You should have trusted me Jackson. I trust you, is it too hard for you to do the same?"

"I trust you! I love you Hermione, I trust you. I do, really. I just..." Jackson trailed off, not knowing how to explain his feelings.

"Just come find me when you're ready to prove you trust me. Until then, I think we should take a break." Hermione dismissed.

She walked off, leaving Jackson there stunned.

"CUT!"

"You know I'll always trust you right?" I asked Emma, and she nodded.

"I know. Love you (Y/n)."

"I'll Love you too Emma. I don't like fighting with you, even if it's for the movie."

"I don't either. But it's just for the movie."

After we filmed our fight, we both stayed together for the majority of the day. We both had split up when we got back to the house, her going to relax in her room for a bit, and me going to the in-house gym.