Chapter 15

I sat down on one of her chairs and asked her "What's up?"

"Can we talk?" she said as she locked the dressing room door, so nobody could enter.

"Sure. What about?"

"I need to tell you something."

"Okay!"

"So. I maybe sort of have a crush on you. It's okay if you don't like me back I just wanted to tell you."

As she kept on rambling, my heart stopped. She likes me. Emma Watson has a crush on me! I had to tell her that I liked her too, so I stopped her.

"Emma. Stop rambling."

She stopped talking the minute I said her name.

"I like you too."

"Awesome! Great! So now what? Lauren told me I should ask you to be my boyfriend but only if you agree to it of course."

Of course, Lauren had something to do with this. Best big sister ever.

"I would love that Emma."

"Great!" she said as she kissed my cheek.

She unlocked the door and left the room. I sat there for a bit, shocked. I places my hand on the spot she just kissed before running out of the room. When I got home I ran up to Lauren's room.

"Lauren!" I shouted as I opened the door.

"HI (Y/N)! Did anything exciting happen to you today?" she said with a knowing look.

"What did you tell her?"

"Well did you say yes? I know you have a crush on her!"

"I did but what did you tell her?"

"All I said was she should get a move on and ask you before someone else does. But is she your girlfriend now?"

"Yep!"

"EEEEK! Really?!"

"Mhm." I said as she proceeded to freak out and give me a very tight hug.

"I knew she could do it!"

"Lauren... cant breathe." I said as I started to turn blue.

"Oh right! Sorry!" she said as she put me down.

We spent the rest of the day talking and watching movies. This is the happiest day of my life.