Chapter 55

I woke up early the next morning to help Emma unpack all of her stuff. I went into her room to see her suitcase laying out, as she went in and out of the closet.

"Do you need any help?" I asked once she came out of the walk-in closet.

"Nope. I'm almost done." She told me, and I went and sat down on her bed. I noticed the camera on her dresser and took a few silly pictures on it.

As she was unpacking there was another knock on the door, and Tom came into the room.

"Hey Emma....and (Y/n)." He mumbled through gritted teeth.

"Beat it Tom. Get out." I told him, giving him a dangerous glare.

"What (Y/n) said. Get out, and don't come back." Emma told him sternly, and he gave me a glare before leaving.

"Can I beat him up? Pleaseee?" I asked Emma, trying my best puppy eyes.

"Maybe. It depends on if he stops trying or not." She muttered, and I pecked her lips before she kept unpacking her things.

"I'll have Shay help me. We won't even get caught." I continued, telling her my amazing plan. Once she finished unpacking, we went downstairs for breakfast.

We sat down at the table, making sure to be far away from Tom. We got our food and ate, but also laughing a lot of the time. We also made sure to be loud enough for Tom to hear, just to get the message across that I'm dating Emma and he isn't. Emma also made sure to show off her promise ring. He didn't look to happy, but maybe he'll just give up.

We got ready to go to the shoot, and soon enough we arrived. Emma brought her camera and took a few pictures of us together, and a few with Rupert, Dan, Shay, Sophie and I. Tom wasn't included, which everyone agreed on.

We started the shoot, and I was taking pictures in my Hogwarts robes, while everyone else was talking. I noticed Tom try to go up to Emma, but Sophie quickly shot him down. I also noticed Emma take a picture of me doing my shoot with her camera, but I'll pretend I didn't notice.

After I did my shoot, it was Dan's turn. We switched places and I came over to where Emma was sitting. I put my arm over her shoulder, and she leaned into me, her head resting on my chest. Eventually we had moved around so I was lying on the couch, and she was on top of me, her head still on my chest while I had my arms wrapped around her waist.

I was watching Dan take his pictures when I saw a flash go off from the corner of my eye. I looked over to see Shay with the disposable camera, knowing she had taken a picture of us cuddling.

After Dan's shoot, they had Emma go next. As she was taking her pictures, I snapped a photo of her from her camera. I noticed Tom staring at her and motioned for Shay to come over to me.

"We need to do something. Look at him!" I whispered, and she nodded.

"Did Emma give you permission to beat him up?"

"She said maybe. But we're gonna do it anyway. Tonight, after dinner. I need you to get his attention and get him away from everyone else. Then we can get the message across." I told her, explaining my plan.

"Got it. Tonight. This stops now."

Once Emma was finished, she came right back to her spot on the couch. I wrapped my arms around her, and she cuddled up to me.

Once we finished the photoshoot, we had about an hour left until dinner. I was excited just thinking about it. I'm not going to hurt him too much because I don't want him to snitch me out, and I don't want to get punished for this.

Dinner came around and Emma and I sat next to each other. Around when everyone was starting to finish, I announced that I was going to the bathroom. I winked at Shay, and she nodded, luckily nobody else noticed.

I waited for Tom in one of the empty rooms. After a few minutes, Tom and Shay walked in. Shay quickly locked the door and I looked at Tom.

"We need to talk."