Chapter 61

Today was the fateful day, Emma Watson's eighteenth birthday. We didn't have filming today, but her party was this evening. For now, I was cuddled up with her in bed. Her head was resting on my chest, and I had my arms wrapped around her. I turned us over, and she didn't wake up. I fell back asleep, seeing a flash go off.

I opened my eyes to see Shay and Sophie standing there, Emma's camera in hand. They waved, before putting the camera back and leaving, seeing her still asleep. I kissed the top of her head, feeling her stir. She opened her eyes, and I kissed her. Once we pulled apart, I whispered

"Happy birthday Em!"

"Thanks..."

"I love you Em, so much."

"I love you too (Y/n)."

She got out of bed and went into the bathroom before she motioned for me to follow her. I walked in and she locked the door, before kissing me again.

"I just wanted to do that, but I knew people we're going to come in once they found out I was awake, so I brought us in here." She explained, before going over to the walk-in shower, undressing and getting in.

She motioned for me to come in. I quickly started to undress, since I can't shower in my clothes and made sure she wanted this, because it was probably going to escalate.

"Are you sure?" I asked, stepping in the shower.

"One hundred percent.." She stated, before connecting us in a heated kiss which quickly escalated, as expected.

The lust and passion took over, and let's just say things got very heated between us. It was a pleasant birthday gift for her. We both were a mess by the end of it, both of us red faced and dazed from the event. It also happened to be our first time.
Once we left the bathroom, both of us dressed and ready for the day, we went downstairs for breakfast. Everyone was waiting for Emma when we arrived downstairs.

"Happy birthday Emma!" They all shouted, and held up the birthday board, as Emma smiled.

"Thank you! Is this for me?"

"It's your birthday board! But we did something different than (Y/n)'s on the back." Amanda told her, showing her the back.

"The continuity photos from the very first film." I explained, hugging her from behind and resting my head on her shoulder, placing a kiss on her neck.

"Oh my gosh...we were so little! Look at you (Y/n)! You looked so cute!" Emma gushed, pointing to a picture of me.

"Look how bushy your hair was, you looked like a lion. A very cute lion though." I whispered, pointing to a photo of her.

"You realize that wasn't my natural hair right? They made it bushy for the film since Hermione had bushy hair." She informed.

"Oh...well still. You look like a lion in that photo." I recovered.

We finished breakfast and went on a date for her birthday. We did whatever she wanted, so we went to the library and a small tea place. We tried all sorts of different teas and pastries; it was actually really fun. She took many pictures of our date, and many selfies of us on her camera.

When we got back to the house, I went to go get my gift for her. I walked back into my room with the present in my hands.

"This is for you. I hope you like it, but I thought it was perfect for you." I told her, handing her the box. She opened it to see a heart shaped necklace, with the words 'I love you' engraved into the metal.

"I love it. Thank you (Y/n), it's perfect." She whispered, kissing me.

I helped her put the necklace on before we went down into the game room and spent the rest of the day with Shay, Sophie, Dan, Rupert, and Bonnie. We played different video games and just enjoyed each other's company.