Chapter 39

Today we were moving into the house since filming was starting soon. I claimed my room, and it was even better in person. Dan and Rupert walked in and gawked at it.

"This is amazing! I'm so jealous!" Rupert shouted.

"Yeah! Lucky!"

"I know. You guys missed out. First dibs and all, that gets you far." I told them, smiling cheekily.

"Whatever (Y/n), we get to meet the new girls today!" Dan shared.

"Awesome! It'll be nice to have a few new people around." Rupert told us.

"Yeah. Let's go see if they're here yet."

We walked downstairs and saw two girls arrive inside. One had light brown hair and brown eyes, and the other had blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Hi! You must be the new girls. I'm Daniel, but you can call me Dan."

"Hello, I'm Sophie, and this is Shay." Sophie introduced herself. Sophie was the one with brown hair, and Shay had blonde hair.

"I play Allison Black." Shay shared, "And I play Paige Black." Sophie continued.

Dan and Rupert's cheeks went red, Dan staring at Shay, and Rupert staring at Sophie. It seemed like the feelings were returned by the girls as well.

Emma walked over to us, and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder, planting a kiss on her cheek.

"Hey Em." I muttered, as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"Hi, I'm Shay, nice to meet you. I play Allison Black." Shay introduced herself to Emma, who smiled at her and shook her hand.

"I'm Emma. Nice to meet you." She introduced, smiling at both of them. They were going to be good friends.

"I'm Sophie, I play Paige Black, nice to meet you as well."

The three girls went off to talk and unpack their stuff. I made my way back to my room with Dan and Rupert.

"Anyone up for some FIFA?" I asked since my room had the Xbox and PlayStation.

"Of course. Rupert?"

"Sure."

We went to my room, and I played Rupert. Dan was going to play the winner of our game. As we were playing video games, the girls were talking with each other.

"So...are you and (Y/n) dating Emma?" Shay asked, trying to start conversation.

"Yeah. We've been dating for a bit now."

"You two are so cute together!" Sophie squealed, as Shay smiled.

"What about Dan? Is he dating anyone?" Shay asked, as Emma shook her head no.

"Why? Do you have a crush on Dan?"

"Well...maybe..."

"You two would be cute together!"

"So would you and Rupert! I saw you staring Sophie!"

"Well, lets go see what the boys are up to then?" Emma asked them, as they walked around the house. They heard screaming coming from (Y/n)'s room.

"I think I know where they are." Shay told the girls, as they walked over to (Y/n)'s room.

"YOU CHEATING BASTARD!" (Y/n) yelled as the girls walked in.

"I AM NOT! YOU JUST ARE TERRIBLE AT THIS!" Rupert shouted back, nobody noticing the girls stood in the doorway watching.

"THINK AGAIN RUPERT! I WIN!" (Y/n) shouted, the game ending and (Y/n) winning with one point ahead of Rupert.

"We heard you two all the way downstairs." Emma told the boys, making her and the girls known.

"Hey Em! I just crushed Rupert in FIFA!" (Y/n) shared with her, as she nodded and sat next to him, leaning into his side. He kissed the top of her head, and she lied down on the bed, bringing (Y/n) with her.

"Hi Rupert. Hi Dan..." Shay waved, and Dan smiled at her.

"Hey Shay." Dan whispered.

"Hi Rupert." Sophie muttered, her cheeks turning pink.

"Matchmaker?" I whispered to Emma, who nodded. "Matchmaker."

We spent the rest of the day hanging out before everyone had to go to bed. I changed my clothes and climbed into bed, ready for filming to start soon.