Chapter 45

Today Emma and I didn't have any filming since we were going to a photoshoot. We were doing a shoot with teen vogue together. It was going to be pretty fun. We arrived to the shoot and got our outfits on before going to hair and makeup. We took a picture on Emma's camera of us getting our hair and makeup done before we took a picture together.

Once they got everything ready we started the shoot. I wasn't wearing as much makeup as Emma. She had more noticeable makeup on, where I only had natural shades, so it didn't make much difference. I liked my first outfit; it was sports jacket with jeans and a white t-shirt.

Emma had on a nice grey dress that had some sort of frills on it. We took a few photos in those outfits before we had another costume change.

The next one was kind of a retro vibe. We both would be sitting in a café booth with a milkshake. I had on a grey long sleeved shirt with buttons that I was told to not button with a white t-shirt under it. Emma had on a purple skirt and red shirt with a yellow sort of bandana around her neck.

We took a few pictures together and individually before they put two straws in the milkshake and told us to pretend we were sharing a milkshake while looking at the camera.

Once we did those shots Emma took a few more with just her before we actually got to have the milkshake. It was strawberry, which was fine. It wasn't my favorite, but it wasn't the worst either.

We finished up our photoshoot and left, going out for lunch nearby. We sat down in a booth in the corner of the restaurant, so we wouldn't be spotted.

"That was fun, wasn't it?" I asked, Emma nodding.

"Yeah. I like doing photoshoots together, it's much more entertaining then going on my own."

"I think they wanted us there because of the whole 'celebrity power couple' thing."

"I know they did. But we are a good couple so it's worth it." Emma pointed out.

"Oh yeah. We're just so madly in love with each other that people love seeing it."

"Definitely."

After our lunch we went back to the house and spent the rest of the day with Dan, Rupert, Sophie, and Shay. Everyone was really excited for tomorrow since we all weren't filming. We had another photoshoot the next day as well with the cast of OOTP in downtown London.

Emma wouldn't be there the whole time, since she was signing a contract for another movie she was filming once OOTP was over and before HBP starts. I was doing another movie as well, but only it was an animated movie, so I was just doing the voice. I was going to be in 'Meet the Robinsons' playing Wilbur.

Once we finished having dinner, I went back up to my room, Emma coming in shortly after.

"What's up Em?" I asked when she came into the room.

"Nothing. Just missed this is all." Emma mumbled, pressing our lips together.

We ended up on my bed, making out until curfew. Emma left and I was all by myself. I tried to get some sleep, but I couldn't for some reason. So, I did what any teenage boy would do, play video games. I turned on the tv and put in call of duty modern warfare. I turned down the volume so nobody else could hear it.

I played the video game until I got tired, which I think was around two or three in the morning. I turned it off for the night and went to bed, being woken up what seemed like a second later.

"(Y/n)! Wake up!" Emma whispered, shaking me awake.

"Hmm. It's too early..." I mumbled, turning back over and pulling the covers over me.

"Just get ready, we have to get to the shoot downtown!" Emma groaned, pulling the covers off of me.

"Fine...I'm up." I gave in, sitting up. Emma pecked my lips before she left the room and I got dressed, not too fancy since I'd be changing for the shoot later.

I ate some breakfast, and maybe an energy drink or two so I could get through the day. I met up with everyone else and we went to the shoot location.