Chapter 31

The next day I arrived to set, and we got started on the rest of the water scenes. I was in my uniform for the tournament, and Emma was in her Hogwarts uniform. We both got in the water and swam for a few minutes before receiving instructions.

I splashed her with a bit of water just for fun. She started to splash some water back at me, and we had a mini water fight. I decided to swim under her and pick her up. She squealed when I picked her up and held on tight. I tilted her a bit, dunking her in the water, much to her surprise. When I brought her back up, she was livid.

"You are so dead (Y/n) (L/n)" Emma told me, before grabbing my shoulders and dunking me in the water as well. When I popped back up, she went for me again.

"Help! She's going to murder me!" I called out, as the cameras were focused on us.

"Sorry (Y/n)! You're on your own! Emma's scary!" Dan called out.

"Good! He's going to pay the price for what he did." Emma told Dan.

After a few more minutes of play fighting in the water, we started the scenes.

"ACTION!"

Jackson popped up out of the water with Hermione, who woke up gasping for air. They both swam to the deck, being handed towels as they got out of the water.

"Are you alright Hermione?" Jackson asked, giving her his own towels, and rubbing her back for warmth.

"I'm fine. Thanks. I think we're the first ones back."

"You are. Jackson's in first place." Seamus informed, as the two sat there waiting for the others.

"CUT!"

Everyone else got out of the water, and we moved on from those scenes.

"ACTION!"

"And the winner is...Jackson Montague!" Dumbledore shouted, the crowd cheering.

Jackson smiled, as his friends high fived him and patted his back. He smiled and a flash went off. Hermione hugged him, and he wrapped his arms around her before they connected their lips.

"However, Mr. Potter would have come in first if not for his dedication for saving not only his treasure, but someone else's. We have decided to award him second place for moral fiber." Dumbledore announced.

"CUT!"

After we finished those scenes, we moved onto Roberts. We filmed his hostage and them coming out of the water. While we filmed Harry and him coming back up with the hostages, I went and sat down. I was pretty tired and ended up falling asleep. Before I fell asleep, I felt a pair of lips on my forehead, and a towel being draped over me gently. I knew it was Emma.

"Love you Em..." I muttered, half asleep but meaning every word.

"I love you too (Y/n)." She whispered and I smiled, before falling asleep.