Chapter 27

It was a overcast day with the city of Japan quiet and with the people of the city trying to move on with their lives. But no one could really move on from the heroism of Yajin Hidashi.

"Everybody knows that the dice are loaded
Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed"

Izuku was seen walking towards a graveyard with a bouquet of flowers as he had the same emotionless look he had during the funeral.

"Everybody knows the war is over
Everybody knows the good guys lost"

Daizo was seen in his hero suit on top of a building looking down at the city with Mirko coming from behind in her regular clothes and a two cups of coffee.

"Everybody knows the fight was fixed
The poor stay poor, the rich get rich
That's how it goes
Everybody knows"

Akemi Hase was in the Hidashi household as she didn't leave after the funeral. How could she? The person she had most fun and really enjoyed spending time with was gone. She was once again...alone.

"Everybody knows that the boat is leaking
Everybody knows that the captain lied"

David and Melissa Shield were working on their items even helping out by creating homes for the people of I-Island. But they took a break and across their room was the room of Azura Hidashi. Inside was a picture of Yajin when he was a boy.

"Everybody got this broken feelingLike their father or their dog just diedEverybody talking to their pocketsEverybody wants a box of chocolatesAnd a long-stem roseEverybody knows"

Like their father or their dog just died
Everybody talking to their pockets
Everybody wants a box of chocolates
And a long-stem rose
Everybody knows"

Aizawa walked past the 1A classroom as many of the teachers were not on campus. They were trying to figure out if any ships or supplies survived the explosion.

"Everybody knows, everybody knows
That's how it goes
Everybody knows"

Todoroki was amongst a crowd with Yaoyorozu next to him as they saw the power Yajin showed and the news of how he will be remembered.

"And everybody knows that the Plague is coming
Everybody knows that it's moving fast
Everybody knows that the naked man and woman
Are just a shining artifact of the past"

The little girl that Yajin saved was holding a hand made plushie made of Yajin in his hero suit as she cried every time she thought of him. She was her hero. Her father was sad as it broke his heart every time she would have that sadden look.

"Everybody knows it's coming apart
Take one last look at this Sacred Heart
Before it blows"

"Everybody knows"